Hot Toys Mortar Trooper (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
We knew this was coming. Surprised it took this long even though it's not officially up for PO :p

Reaction score
As much as I love the red look on the Incinerator Trooper I'm not really a fan of the mustard yellow so I'll pass on this one

Reaction score
Will expand my Stormtrooper ranks even more. No need to double dip on troopers with Hot Toys. You know they'll have you covered with variants soon enough.

Reaction score
I don't know. Though he's not as important as the flame trooper in season1 finale, he might be produced in similar quantities.

Reaction score
I think more folks were hoping for Kuiil today than this.

I love troopers and will get this, but even I’m feeling a little troopered out.

I still think Kuiil is coming. He deserves to be made in figure form. He and The Armorer are my top most wanted from season 1.

Really surprised The Armorer hasn’t been teased or anything considering how popular Mandalorians are and how cool her scenes were.

Reaction score
I like my troopers but I'll be passing on this.
I didn't bother with the Incinerator version either.

Prefer the classic looking Stormies to be white. Not keen on the painted armour.

Reaction score
Yeah, as I mentioned previously I do like a bit of paint on my Troopers and absolutely love the Incinerator Stormtrooper but not a fan of the mustard yellow so I'll pass on this

Reaction score
Good for a basic trooper to flank the other Mando troopers.
Still a buy for me.
Hope HotToys has been fixing those pauldrons so that the left shoulder side glue does not separate after time like the Death Troopers.
Backpack looks removable too...

1621509962003.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be so awkward if they hadn’t carried over the panty stripe of the Incinerator Trooper.

I don’t mind Hot Toys making troopers, but they need to put more variation between them. I can tell a lot of people are feeling the fatigue.

It reminds me of when Sideshow revealed the Bomb Squad Clone Trooper. People were kind of over it at that point.

Reaction score
Yes, they announce the Stormtrooper Commander and this, BUT still have not released the one everyone wants, Stormtrooper Mandalorian version!

Reaction score
Wish the show would’ve had that entire scene with Sandtroopers of all ranks storming the hillside. They could have easily used the lower ranking Trooper (black pauldron I think) as the one deploying the mortars. Oh well, I’m not a huge fan of the painted helmets, but I do like the backpack and weapon accessories.

Reaction score
Wish the show would’ve had that entire scene with Sandtroopers of all ranks storming the hillside. They could have easily used the lower ranking Trooper (black pauldron I think) as the one deploying the mortars. Oh well, I’m not a huge fan of the painted helmets, but I do like the backpack and weapon accessories.
Completely agree. Only reason I'd one one is for the backpack and accessories

Reaction score
Mustard trooper to go with the ketchup Incinerator trooper. All we need now is a green striped trooper to complete the relish!
I am also feeling trooper burnout but still might get this one. Difficult to display the backpack though.

Reaction score
Surprising it took Hot Toys so long to put this one up for po. No they've done the easy part, lets see if they can do the hard bit as well and pout Kuill up for po.