Hot Toys Mandalorian Stormtrooper (Speculation)

Reaction score
Anyone think a Mandalorian Stormtrooper with an E-22 is in the works from HotToys?

1610735874800.png

Reaction score
When it comes to reusing an existing mold, you can count on HT. Not sure they'd put another Stormtrooper on the market with a simple accessory update though.

Reaction score
When it comes to reusing an existing mold, you can count on HT. Not sure they'd put another Stormtrooper on the market with a simple accessory update though.
I think they will, they hinted it in the Shoretrooper pics, and he's been all over Mando this season, and Rogue One anniversary is next year, so it makes sense for them to milk that mold again and charge $245 for a $205 figure from a few years back.
I would buy at least 2 since I missed out on them.
I do have the ROTJ 514 Stormtrooper, but need a few more.

Reaction score
This is a must for me, the Remnant trooper didn't cut it for me the weathering was kinda odd.
Plus as mentioned the clean white ot/rogue one style stormtroopers are seen more often throughout the series.
Sign me up for two when they drop!

Reaction score
I'll be really surprised if they dont. I'm hoping they do anyway, although I have to say, I really love the Remnant version

Reaction score
HT will milk that mold and we'll keep buying...never have enough storm troopers

Reaction score
I hope they re-release the Rogue One version. Not too happy with the Remnant Trooper with it's Giraffe neck.

I also hope Hot Toys comes out with an Imperial Officer/Death Star Trooper.

Reaction score
I have the RO Stormtrooper and would definitely pick up another if it were to be re-released. Since they appear multiple times in Mando, and will surely appear in the Ahsoka series, Cassian series, and Rangers of the New Republic series, I'd say a re-release is inevitable.

Reaction score
I hope they re-release the Rogue One version. Not too happy with the Remnant Trooper with it's Giraffe neck.

I also hope Hot Toys comes out with an Imperial Officer/Death Star Trooper.
The Remnant Stormtrooper is a repaint of the Rogue One Stormtrooper so you may still be disappointed by the neck.

Granted I've never taken the armor off the Rogue One or Remnant Stormtroopers I have to see if the bodies are identical, but I imagine they probably are.

So unless they spend the money on tooling to change how the helmet sits (they probably won't), it'll look the same. But the neck doesn't bother me and I want to say it's the way it is to help accomodate the many pauldrons that came with the various Rogue One variants.

Reaction score
Yep. Likely another Stormtrooper down the way. Wondering if they'd go for a two pack with an officer and a heavy repeating blaster.

Reaction score
The Remnant Stormtrooper is a repaint of the Rogue One Stormtrooper so you may still be disappointed by the neck.

Granted I've never taken the armor off the Rogue One or Remnant Stormtroopers I have to see if the bodies are identical, but I imagine they probably are.

So unless they spend the money on tooling to change how the helmet sits (they probably won't), it'll look the same. But the neck doesn't bother me and I want to say it's the way it is to help accomodate the many pauldrons that came with the various Rogue One variants.

I have both Rogue One and Remnant on hand. That's how I noticed the difference. Hot Toys changed up how the shoulder armor is attached. The neck peg seems to be a bit longer on the Remnant.

Just hope that Hot Toys releases a less weathered trooper down the line.

Reaction score
I have both Rogue One and Remnant on hand. That's how I noticed the difference. Hot Toys changed up how the shoulder armor is attached. The neck peg seems to be a bit longer on the Remnant.

Just hope that Hot Toys releases a less weathered trooper down the line.
I have both as well but don’t have them side by side. I’ll take a look when I reorganize some of my figures.

Reaction score
Got a nice E-22 blaster rifle custom for my Remnant, these will go well with the Mando Stormtrooper as well...

IMG_30591.jpg

Reaction score
We WILL get this one, a TEASE was made with the Stormtrooper Commander (he's on the left)...

1620319378802.png

Reaction score
It's even surprising they did not offer this as part of a 2-Pack option with the commander.

Reaction score
I was wondering if one could simply remove the Commanders pauldron or is it glued in place? Then it would be rather easy to have a standard Stormtrooper.

Reaction score
Pretty sure they are removable. Gotta check on my Sandtrooper and Flame Trooper but i believe only FO troopers had glued pauldrons.