Hot Toys Luke Skywalker Hoth Pilot

Reaction score
Great, been waiting to have this one be offered again!
Wish they would re-release the Rogue One Shoretrooper as well.....

Reaction score
Correct, should have meant to say, I was waiting on the Hot Toys version.
Nice video of the reveals here

Reaction score
The most exciting of the bunch. Not seeing this going for PO anytime soon though. Overall look suggest it's still a work in progress.

Reaction score
I hope there's an unhelmeted head and ungloved hands option... just for cruising around Echo Base. 😊

Reaction score
Great, been waiting to have this one be offered again!
Wish they would re-release the Rogue One Shoretrooper as well.....
Yeah, that's one I let slip by me back then. Ok, there was just too much stuff I wanted at the time and something had to give.

Reaction score
they HT can really make a whole load of money if they focused on the OT for awhile with unmade characters. The SS version of this is one of their better figures. So much potential lost when they keep rehashing

Reaction score
Exact same situation I was in. Same went for the Deathtrooper too but thankfully that is getting a re-release so got that pre ordered.

Really hope Shoretrooper does get another making.
I do have their Shoretrooper, but I too wouldn't mind if they made some more. I really like the look of him.

Reaction score
I'd jump on both unreleased variants if HT were kind enough to PO those. Still a possibility if Cassian show production survives the pandemic.

Reaction score
Looks great. I have the Sideshow Luke Red 5 figure but I may still jump on this.

But overall, I'm disappointed in the lack of Cassian. :(

Reaction score
Hot Toys Facebook page has pre order photos available.

Looks good but they have an obsession with giving their latest figure an open mouth sculpt. Hopefully it might change by time if final product hits.

Reaction score
Headsculpt, though annouced as newly sculpted, looks strangely familiar. More likely a ROTJ head with new hair.

Also, their use of Sideshow style bases of late gives a strange feeling about their handling of the Star Wars licence. Cutting corners a bit?

other than that, still an exciting upgrade from Sideshow's version.

Reaction score
I've got my order in, but the way things are going with China, I hope we get this. Did anyone else notice the delivery window? April - June 2022!!

Reaction score
I wish hot toys would concentrate on new characters and costumes or desperately needed upgrade over redoing more recent sideshow releases.

The sideshow one was very good but lacked accessories so not sure this is enough of an upgrade for me to purchase.

Does go to show how out of touch sideshow got with their prices with this being the same price as the sideshow release from two years ago.

Reaction score
I missed the chance on the SS version because at the time I was buying other stuff. I won't let this one get away.

Reaction score
Will likely PO this in the coming days. Yet, i'm hesitant to order from a HK source as i usually do for some time now. With nearly 2 years before its planned release and the current pandemic/political uncertainty over there, i fear some/most toy providers could be long gone by the time Luke is available.

GAT

Reaction score
Same cheap base covers they used on the Jawa and Power Droid set