Hot Toys Leia Endor and Wicket set

Reaction score
Posted on Hot Toys Facebook page. Wicket comes on his own for those not interested in the two pack.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Frankly, i didn't believe HT would ever lauch production for that Wicket. Glad they proved me wrong and gave him a chance. Very nice add on to that long awaited Endor Leia.

Reaction score
I'll definitely be ordering the two pack

but will wait to order through popcultcha

Reaction score
Just pre ordered..
Didn't want to pay that much..
But I just remembered I had $150.00 in rewards.
I was just going to buy the wicket by itself..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Will go for the set when HK sellers put it up for PO. Slightly disappointed they didn't go for hidden articulation on arms as i'd likely display Leia w/o her poncho.

Reaction score
Great set! Love the two-pack and the exclusive accessories! The Star Destroyer Commander helmet could lead one to believe that piece may still be on Hot Toys' radar. You'll recall, HT revealed a 1:6 scale Star Destroyer Commander at SDCC 3 or 4 years ago.

I will be pre-ordering the set for sure, but will wait until sometime next year to do it.
Wouldn't surprise me if these pieces ship far sooner than the estimated "July/September 2020" shipping date.

Reaction score
Not convinced this will get an early release. THat Wicket might be a tricky figure to get right in production.

Reaction score
Was just planning on getting Wicket, but couldn't not get this set! They just go together. PO'd.

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger on this set on popcultcha. A little more than I would like to pay.....actually a lot more than I would like to pay.....but what are you going to do. Still at least I have 12 months to budget for it.

Reaction score
I could not be more excited about this set. Leia is my favorite character and I've been hoping for an Endor version in sixth scale for years. I even still have my Hasbro 12" one with speeder bike.

Also, much to the chagrin of many of fellow fans, I have always loved Ewoks. I never thought I'd ever see a Hot Toys Ewok figure. Now I've got my hopes up for a Chief Chirpa and Logray two-pack. Or what about a glider?!

Reaction score
I could not be more excited about this set. Leia is my favorite character and I've been hoping for an Endor version in sixth scale for years. I even still have my Hasbro 12" one with speeder bike.

Also, much to the chagrin of many of fellow fans, I have always loved Ewoks. I never thought I'd ever see a Hot Toys Ewok figure. Now I've got my hopes up for a Chief Chirpa and Logray two-pack. Or what about a glider?!
I would love anything ewok. That is really all I truly collect and there hasn't been anything in years. I pretty much stopped collecting at this point. I was very excited to see the ewoks

Reaction score
I have Leia on order to complete my set of the Endor strike force, three of the Rebel Commando's from Sideshow, ROTJ Luke and now Leia. I have the 1:6 Biker Scout and speeder bike. I also have the 1:1 Biker Scout helmet LE because I always like to my round out my displays with the prop also.

I really don't need any Ewok's. Really don't.

Reaction score
Pre-ordered Endor Leia on her own. I have limited shelf space, and Wicket just doesn't fit into my Leia focus. He look great, though.