Hot Toys Lando Calrissian Announced

Reaction score
I will have to get to my computer to post the photos, but it is on Hot Toys Instagram.

Reaction score
Funny they go for Lando before Han but a garanteed PO anyway. I'd also be glad to add the teased Bespin Escape Leia to my collection as well.

Reaction score
This figure it's a must and I was waiting him from a long time. I would love also a Lando episode 9, but what would be awesome for me would be a Lando General figure from ep. 6.

Reaction score
I thought the very same thing
That Leia is not garanteed to see release anytime soon (if ever) as we learned the hard way with Bespin Han. Still, a great candidate for a Convention Exclusive if HT are not convinced by her selling ability in the main line.

Reaction score
Funny they go for Lando before Han but a garanteed PO anyway. I'd also be glad to add the teased Bespin Escape Leia to my collection as well.
Hot Toys would’ve released an ESB Han already if they could. They did tease it already. It’s probably a likeness issue.

If what I’ve heard is correct, the big three renegotiated their likeness rights with TFA. They have more control. With Ford, it’s always been difficult to get things approved.

Other than cost savings, it’s possible that’s why the same Luke and Leia sculpts have been recused so many times.

Reaction score
i have my doubts about those likeness issues and rights. We got both ANH versions and a TFA one as well all post TFA production. Not seeing Ford holding a figure based on his 1980 incarnation of Solo..

Reaction score
Preordered, but I have to say the Sideshow Lando from way back when was one of their better OT figures.