Hot Toys Kuiil (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
hands down the best announcement. Still another Mando figure but at least not a faceless trooper.

Reaction score
And an alien from Hot Toys, which is rare. Glad to see he's being made. A bit overdue, but better late than never.

Reaction score
There is always that unfortunate possibility, but there’s a better chance of seeing production since he’s from The Mandalorian.

Reaction score
He must be coming. Hot Toys will definitely want him up for PO to boost their Blurrg sales :cool:

Reaction score
I hope so and soon; with recent rumors maybe we still get Cara Dune. If HT has any sense they would put her in overdrive production

Reaction score
I'm afraid Cara isn't an option anymore. To me, with Disney getting rid of Gina, there's not a chance they will approve any new item based on her character.

Reaction score
I dont think they can wait too long on these Mando characters that won't be coming back in any additional seasons (spoiler alert). I don't see how they can release him in 2022 or beyond if we are never going to see him again.

Reaction score
Possibly. How much Rocket from Marvel retailed for?

This being said, HT might see this as a more expensive figure with all the R&D needed for a single release and price him higher.

Reaction score
I dont think they can wait too long on these Mando characters that won't be coming back in any additional seasons (spoiler alert). I don't see how they can release him in 2022 or beyond if we are never going to see him again.
They won't jump the production schedule for him. I certainly see him "end of the line" = late 2022.

Reaction score
multiple sources have been saying it; I still take it with a grain of salt but I guess there's always hope. Need Greif also

Reaction score
A PO coming shortly i hope. The longer it takes the more chances we see Hot Toys leaving it in their unproduced protos closet.