Hot Toys Jedi Starfighter

Reaction score
No good pics leaked yet other than this instagram posting.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0CAAnEpTQ6/?igshid=q1jwopzo0c5f

Now keep in mind that this is very likely just for display purposes only and may never be offered for sale, just like the Falcon cockpit, ATST, TIE Fighter, etc.

It's probably just to promote all the awesome prequel-era figures on display this year (see the other new threads posted).

Reaction score
As with the other bits, this looks awesome. Very nicely done. I hope they’ll release it for sale as I think these are cool.

Reaction score
I'd buy this in a heartbeat, but like all their other SW 1/6 vehicle teases, I doubt it'll ever be produced.

Reaction score
notice the card says nothing about price or release; just another display that will never see the light of day

Reaction score
This is in the Sideshow SDCC preview reveals. I assume that meant it will be coming out. Maybe not.

I never knew this was a possibility and I am completely blown away by the few pics I've seen. Hands down, I want it.

Reaction score
I'd buy it ! Supposedly this one is currently just a display piece. But HT also wanted to gauge interest in having it made. Would be ****** for sure !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
This is in the Sideshow SDCC preview reveals. I assume that meant it will be coming out. Maybe not.

I never knew this was a possibility and I am completely blown away by the few pics I've seen. Hands down, I want it.

The Falcon cockpit was in similar preview reveals, so that means nothing. It's just a display piece for the convention to show off their various figures.

Reaction score
Honestly if this were to be made into a real thing. What would you guys be willing to pay for it?

Assuming it had lights in the cockpit and all that. A custom R2 would have to come with it that would fit as well.

Reaction score
I would love to buy this. However, the question is IF they release this, and maybe an Obi Wan Jedi starfighter. Which one would I want more? No way I could buy both.

Reaction score
I would rather this be an OT X-Wing with a Darth’s Tie fighter to match on the way. Maybe if these ships are actually made and sell well it will be the start of something. Good luck to everyone that wants one I hope it gets made for you.

Reaction score
I would rather this be an OT X-Wing with a Darth’s Tie fighter to match on the way. Maybe if these ships are actually made and sell well it will be the start of something. Good luck to everyone that wants one I hope it gets made for you.
While that would sound great. These Jedi Starfighters would be more practical due to the scale. A 1/6 X-Wing and Tie Fighter would just be too big.

Reaction score
I agree but I think one of the reasons the force awakens Tie fighter went down in flames is that what good is a single 6” scale Tie fighter? Did Hasbro not think about this? You make a Tie Fighter and no X-wing to go with it? C’mon you know that’s doomed. I would not have bought either from the force awakens, (hate both of the new designs) but I’d damn sure buy them from the Classic Star Wars OT.:p

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree but I think one of the reasons the force awakens Tie fighter went down in flames is that what good is a single 6” scale Tie fighter? Did Hasbro not think about this? You make a Tie Fighter and no X-wing to go with it? C’mon you know that’s doomed. I would not have bought either from the force awakens, (hate both of the new designs) but I’d damn sure buy them from the Classic Star Wars OT.:p
It was also enormous. Not really a mass retail kind of item but I fully expect HasLab to offer up a 6" Black Series vehicle for crowdfunding someday. It's the perfect avenue for it.

I don't expect we'll see any of these Hot Toys vehicles that debut every year. They're just showing off and great attention getters.

Reaction score
As far as this Eta-2 Starfighter is concerned, it’s a great choice because of it’s small size as a starfighter. It can take a multitude of interesting repaints for various characters, being Jedi and astromechs, but also the very interesting and slightly obscure Sith/imperial Starfighter version with Darth Vader and or even an imperial clone pilot. Other small craft like the Delta-3 Jedi starfighter, V-Wing or Pauan Starfighter with a Droid Pilot could be considered.

It’s really unfortunate that classic OT vehicles are not that practically scaled for this application, but I can easily envisage a rebel snowspeeder and an Imperial INT-4 with an AT-AT pilot at the helm. That would make me pretty happy ��