Hot Toys - Iron Man 3

Reaction score
I shall have to go on my PC to post pics on the forum, I'll do it tomorrow though as I'm at work now. Got an email from Sideshow today, they are going to be shipping Hot Rod out to me soon, should be next week at the latest hopefully as they are charging my card now. :)

Reaction score
I got the same email regarding Hot Rod. Igor and Starboost should be on their way rather soon as well.

Reaction score
Can't seem to upload pictures, no idea why? Going to reformat my computer & try again, it's running slow so worth a try. lol :)

Ordered my Starboost & Igor from a retailer, they are both expected next month but I don't know if the dock strike will delay them further (Igor was originally forecast for December & Starboost was January).

Law

Reaction score
Saw Igor in person at my FLGS... wow. I really, really, really like the design of that suit. The colors, the decals, the scope. It looks cooler to me than Hulkbuster. But I'll almost certainly pass. It's just too big and too expensive for a "character" that just has no real significance. Hard to dedicate so much space and money to something peripheral like that. Gotta pick your battles when you're getting most of the Avengers line-up, most of the Nolan Batman line-up, plus the occasional Wolverine or what have you . . .

Reaction score
My Hot Rod was shipped Monday but FedEX now have a status of 'delay out of their control' which seems odd to me as they've got the parcel, had it 3 days already so it's progress is only in their control. lol :(

Reaction score
My Hot Rod arrived Wednesday. Still haven't had time to open him.
I got mine today, everything stops when I get something new..., I wait so long for things to arrive, I'd not make myself wait any longer. lol ;) Anyway, very happy with my figure..., nice paint job & cool packaging (as always). :)

Reaction score
Igor and Starboost arrived today. It's killing me, but I have absolutely no time to open these up today. :(

Reaction score
Seriously Neal...let's see a couple shots of Igor and Starboost....especially the massive Igor...

Here's Stark....The Mechanic....

On the one hand, a pretty basic figure, on the other....well-made civvies,great accessories and the "homemade" weapons are pretty cool.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seriously Neal...let's see a couple shots of Igor and Starboost....especially the massive Igor...
Sorry, man ... I don't usually do pics. I'm limited to a cell phone camera and have no photo-taking skills to speak of. Nothing like the sweet shots that you consistently post. :(

Reaction score
Well...here's hoping ole' Igor stays available for a while....still catching up on the dock-delayed stuff, but I'd love to add that one to my collection and get some cool shots...it just looks like a great figure.

And thanks for the compliment...much appreciated!

Reaction score
Want the Mark IX --> Don't really want Pepper --> Looks like I can only get the Mark IX with Pepper --> Will end up getting Pepper

Reaction score
I’ve long since sold all my Iron Man Hot Toys figures but still remember how great they all looked on display, had hoped I’d posted pictures on here but unfortunately not it seems, just talking. On the up side to my lack of Hot Toys, over the last few months a company called King Arts International who make 1:9 scale diescast Iron Man figures at basically less than half the price of Hot Toys, has been my main focus for collectibles, I currently have 4 shelves devoted to their Iron Man figures & will have a 5th before the month is up..., only irritation is they’ve made all of the house party protocol except for the mark 41 (Bones), no market for it they say, weird as all the complaints I read on Facebook or instagram are asking for it to be made. I’ve still got 3 suits that they have made left to track down & then I’ll be happy, well as happy as I can be when 1 item is missing. lol ;)

Last edited: