Hot Toys - Iron Man 3

Reaction score
Iron Patriot War Machine is probably going to be a must for me. Having not even received my Avengers IM yet I don't know how excited I am to order another version on him.

Reaction score
The Iron Patriot MMS is die-cast, I wonder what the damage is doing to be on that one?

Reaction score
I got an email from SSC at some point, but it didn't seem to matter....gone, gone, gone baby. As far as I know, Sideshow was the only US dealer to get them{sigh}.

Reaction score
I ordered Mandarin from BBTS. I hoped he comes with his pistol and he looks perfect with his glasses.

Reaction score
My Tony Stark came yesterday, I was very concerned about the likeness after seeing the first images online but in hand, it's a very nice likeness. I haven't decided how I'm going to pose him, but with loads of accessories there are many options.

Reaction score
Picture of my Iron Man 3 figure. Have no idea of where i'm going to put it. Love all the extra's. Even the tiny magazine has articles in it.

Reaction score
With all the accessories that come with it, it really opens up the display options. I almost cancelled my preorder for him a couple times, I'm SO glad I didn't.

Reaction score
Well, I finlly got this set...one word: Fantastic!
Figure/likeness is excellent and as others have pointed out...so many display options here....really great offering from HT!
Here's a quick shot....and no, I don't know if this is how he'll end up on display for me or not.... :)

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is going to be anyone of the DIECAST series of Iron Man figures? I preordered the 3 they announced for release next year but everything else put up for preorder since has just been for the all plastic Iron Man figures..., very nice too but I'd prefer the metal ones if given a choice (part metal anyway). Not that I'm against all plastic figures of course as I do own a few, it's just now that we have the DIECAST series that's what I want to collect where possible. :)

Reaction score
I have the Mark 42 on Flexpay thru SSC...still bummed I couldn't get the Avengers Battle Damaged Matk VII; I got on the waitlist shortly after the preorder sold out.

Reaction score
The prices of these figures seem to go up quite a bit after they sell out so I had to make sure to preorder all of the DIECAST Iron Men figures because I knew I'd not get them if I waited..., I'd prefer all of my collectibles to be in the DIECAST format really but I've preordered Silver Centurion & Heartbreaker too as I like the look of them..., neither are DIECAST versions though but I'm sure they'll look great. :)

Reaction score
The secondary market value on Hot Toys is insane after sell-out...I've seen Dark Knight Batman as high as $600, and some Predators over $1,000.

Reaction score
That is nuts, I fully expect to see the Midas Iron Man 1:6 scale figure selling the same way soon..., can't afford it at the moment so fully expect it to be sold out by the time that I can. :(

Reaction score
Got my single Hall of Armor today from BBTS...really sweet with lots of white & blue LED's. I could only afford 1(barely fits inside IKEA Detolf case), but it beautifully augments my Mark IV(curses not being on Mark VII BD waitlist fast enough!)...the foot pads even have adjusable widths.