Hot Toys Hunter (The Bad Batch)

Reaction score
I wasn't particularly fond of Clone Force 99 in TCW Season 7, but figured they might work better in their own show. And it did turn out that way with the premier so they've really grown on me, especially Hunter.

He seems pretty set for production, and it's as close to a 1/6 Republic Commando as we'll get right now so it's exciting.

Knowing Hot Toys, Hunter and Echo might be it for the team though. But at least they'll look good together.

Reaction score
I wasn't particularly fond of Clone Force 99 in TCW Season 7, but figured they might work better in their own show. And it did turn out that way with the premier so they've really grown on me, especially Hunter.

He seems pretty set for production, and it's as close to a 1/6 Republic Commando as we'll get right now so it's exciting.

Knowing Hot Toys, Hunter and Echo might be it for the team though. But at least they'll look good together.
Wasn't a particular fan of TBB 4 episode arc either, to be fair it was more of a Rex arc with TBB as supporting characters.

However the premiere did more in the first 20 minutes for them (especially Hunter and Tech) then all 4 episodes of their TCW arc did for them.

Hoping we at least get Tech and Wrecker though, but Hot Toys has a lot on their plate at the moment, especially for Q2-Q3 of next year.

Reaction score
Yeah, in TCW it felt like their special traits and uniqueness were kind of forced. And it was at a point where I wanted to see more of established clones like Rex and Cody who felt sidelined after the great intro.

But their own show gives them a proper place and chance to shine. After the first trailer, I felt it would be interesting to see the transition and rise of the Empire era through the eyes of these clones who never fit in. Wasn't disappointed.

I would ideally like to see the whole team at this point, with an Imperial Crosshair and the Elite Squad Trooper. Tech and Wrecker at least would be really nice, like you said. They could use the Heavy Mando body for Wrecker.

Reaction score
9182E4C2-65C6-41C1-828C-E5A3663E077A.jpeg
96704449-F488-4834-A531-D32136153D58.jpeg
FEAEF738-3C2B-4317-B28D-FCCC876C3C15.jpeg175E88CD-1410-477A-B077-AA4C74B1AACE.jpeg

Preview is up. Looks great. The head sculpt has been awesome for these clones.

Great seeing the realistic interpretation of Echo and Hunter. They translated very well.

Would love to see the others, but not hopeful that’ll happen unless these sell very, very well.

Reaction score
40 SW figures still to ship within next 12 months apparently.

Only 3 of the 40 are non Mando or Clone Wars stuff. Now with have another Clone figure to the mix.

Easy pass for me. One good thing is I'm saving a ton of cash

Reaction score
Expected. No teaser for another batch member in those pics so i could mean HT are done with them depending on how sales went/go with Echo and Hunter.

Beside Mando on Speeder, all May the 4th reveals are now confirmed as coming. Pleas Hot Toys, Lets see what Star Wars figures are coming next.

Reaction score
Man, this looks really good! I am scaling back on my 1/6 scale purchases however, but it really looks like an amazing figure.

Reaction score
A definite buy for me. Man though went from nothing for years to BAM like a dozen ordered figures since I pretty much only get Clone Wars based ones (and a few Mando).

Reaction score
Those Hot Toys are incredibly addictive. Another PO to the long list of pending orders (30+ right now).