Hot Toys Han Solo Mudtrooper

Reaction score
I actually like that, really want that stormtrooper in the background

Last edited:
Reaction score
Such a great design. More of a WWI than a WWII feel to it. please HT, give us a at least one variant. No more One and done as you did with the Shoretrooper.

Miban Stormtrooper is also a must have. Hard to tell from the picture if that's actually a simple repaint of the regular Stormtrooper or if they did alter the forehead sculpt.

Reaction score
Such a great design. More of a WWI than a WWII feel to it. please HT, give us a at least one variant. No more One and done as you did with the Shoretrooper.

Miban Stormtrooper is also a must have. Hard to tell from the picture if that's actually a simple repaint of the regular Stormtrooper or if they did alter the forehead sculpt.

The Mudtrroper on the left is a different figure, so at least one variant there (if it's ever released).

Reaction score
I really like this, but I think I'd prefer the regular Mud trooper in the pics more. I hope they announce the other two troopers shown here. They showed the other Shretroopers as well, but never released them, so I hope we get the other mudtrooper too. If they don't mention the other one, then I'll probably get the Han one. I like the look of the neck underneath when Han is wearing all of the gear. The other one probably only had the whole helmet and face gear attached permanently.

I let the Shoretrooper slip by and have regretted it since, so I really want a Mudtrooper.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks good! I want the regular version if they make one. I am sure that Stormtrooper will be made. That is an easy money grab for Hot toys.

Reaction score
We might end up with that gun being offered with one of the variants. Much like their Death Trooper marketing scheme.

Reaction score
I hope we know soon whether the other troopers will be offered at the same time or not. I really like the Han, but the regular mudtrooper is nice as well and seems to have more accessories.

Reaction score
If Hot Toys is planning on bringing out the other Mudtrooper and/ or the Mimban stormtrooper, when do you think they will announce it? Is there a show coming up before SDCC?

I'm asking because the small shop I buy my stuff from has Han up for pre-order, but if the regular one comes with more gear, that one might be more interesting to me. I don't want to miss out if they only make Han.

Reaction score
If former reveal schedules (TFA, RO, TLJ) say anything, reveals can be spread over the course of 3 to 6 months. This being said, Solo being the first movie with a spring release, we could have all revealed by the end of july when SDCC takes place.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. The shop owner got back to me and said he needs to have his orders in by the 28th of June. I have a couple of weeks, but if HT decides to wait for SDCC, then I'll have to order Han and see what happens later on.

Reaction score
Waitlisted at Sideshow and suddenly sold out at the Canadian e-retailers who were offering it. Hopefully I didn't wait to long. :confused:

Reaction score
I had to pre-order this almost 2 years ago to make sure I could get it. It was supposed to be out last Septemeber, so it's been a long wait.

Reaction score
Snooze I lose. Was going to order it today.
I found out about a great place today called Popcultcha in Australia. They ship internationally, and they still have Mudtrooper Han available for pre-order with an August 2020 expected arrival. I went ahead and ordered one through them just now. With it being waitlisted at Sideshow and most e-retailers suddenly selling out/making it unavailable for order this could turn into another Shoretrooper situation.

Reaction score
I got mine from BBTS...Sideshow s&h is now up to $25 in the states, while Big Bad can still ship flat rate for $4 and Fed-Ex for $11, plus I get it faster since I’m in the eastern states.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got mine from BBTS...Sideshow s&h is now up to $25 in the states, while Big Bad can still ship flat rate for $4 and Fed-Ex for $11, plus I get it faster since I’m in the eastern states.
Yeah, I ordered Krennic through Sideshow before learning of how outrageous their shipping has become. Since that one order all of my other orders since have been through Canadian e-retailers. I'll also use Popcultcha as a backup as the Australian dollar and Canadian dollar are close so while transit time will be longer the price I pay will be similar.

If need be I'll also use BBTS. I've ordered from them a number of times in the past and their shipping to Canada is reasonable and they pack well. Plus their Pile of Loot option is handy. (y)

Reaction score
I'm new to Hot Toys and had to Waitlist the Mudtrooper Han at Sideshow; so what other merchants, besides BBTS, sell the Hot Toys figures?

Reaction score
Not very darn many...my preorder is with Big Bad, and they’re sold out(more reasonable s&h). Usually, SSC doesn’t sell out right away. You may have to consider China sellers or ebay. Maybang’s Collectibles, alterego comics, Toyorigin.com are all sold out or don’t have it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I asked the shop owner where I order my stuff and he said the Han Mudtrooper is now slated for a September release for Germany. It was supposed to be out in Sept. last year. This wait is really killing me.

Reaction score
Was it really? Wow. I have the regular version Solo pre-ordered, and just got a "shipping soon" notice on him. I had almost forgotten that I PO'd him almost two years ago!