Hot Toys - Guardians of the Galaxy

Reaction score
Star Lord, man!

Just a quick shot at work here...I think he looks great,,,really fine detailing...more pics later....

...and one more for the night.

It's yet another one of those figures that when it's right in front of you, you can't stop staring at all the details...just fantastic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Took a look at Ol Star Lord at a friends local toy shop, what a great figure HTs has produced. We both agreed though he's a little to clean could use some more weathering, other than that a great job on this.

Reaction score
I really love this figure. As cool as the helmet is, I had to display the other head. The sculpt is great and really captures the attitude of Quill perfectly.

Reaction score
same here, haven't had a chance to open them up yet, just took a quick look at them in the box.

Reaction score
Nice shots of Gamora there, Zylek...still haven't pulled the trigger on her yet.

I did get Groot and Rocket and they arrived late last week....great set! Really impressed with Groot...such a well-constructed, robust figure. Lots of posing possibilities and it holds them!

Such fantastic detail...

Rocket is better than I expected too....have to admit, though....he's more like an accessory in that box!

Here's a quick shot...

Sure hope HT doesn't forget Drax...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got an email yesterday from Sideshow that my Rocket is shipping this week. It will be my first Hot Toys figure - I tried to buy Winter Soldier and Star Lord at SDCC but couldn't find either of them (aside from one $300 SL).

Reaction score
jason...Big Bad Toy Store has Winter Soldier for $220...plus goHastings.com has Star Lord for $235(that's where I just got mine).

Reaction score
Hots Toys Guardians of the Galaxy

Curious if anyone else got into this line? I love the movie, so I bought the Rocket Raccoon and Groot Exclusive set on sale. I wouldn't mind adding Gamora at some point either.

Reaction score
Thanks! Man I looked for a thread and didn't see it-if the mod wants to delete this one I am fine with that.

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a new/better Rocket, pint sized Groot and Mantis for GotG 2. Also hoping Yondu and Nebula get some HT love too.