Hot Toys - Guardians of the Galaxy

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything on whether they intend to make any characters from GotG? I'd be down for a few most likely.

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Hot Toys didn't make at least a few characters. If it's really successful I could see them the entire line.

Reaction score
Right, but my point is that even 2 years after the release of the film, they haven't shipped out their last figure.

I wouldn't expect that kinda line for GOTG, but still. Probably be almost a year before you can complete the team.

Reaction score
Pics are up! I'll probably get the bundle to get the extra Groot head sculpt. I only wish Rocket came with a neutral sculpt as well.

Edit: That was quick, they are already up for pre-order, March 2015 estimated ship date.

Rocket:

Groot:

Rocket and Groot Bundle:

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
Oh I'm so suckered into buying these! With these 2 I now I have 7 HT on pre-order! Yikes! Very nice pieces, can't beat a raccoon with a huge rifle!

Reaction score
I really love the look of these but I don't want to order until after I see the movie. I hope the two pack will still be available.

GNT

Reaction score
You can pre-order on BBTS (these are a March 2015 release). If you change your mind between now and then you can cancel your order and not pay a thing.

mjb

Reaction score
I like these a lot but will hold off till i see the film. I want the bundle but don't want to pay the 36.00 down just in case i hate it. Early buzz on it has been pretty positive, so here is crossing my fingers.

GNT

Reaction score
Oh crud she looks good, I hope the characters suck on screen so I rethink buying all the Hot Toys GOTG figures because at the moment I'm liking everything I see and it's going to cost an ATM and a leg buying them all :p

GNT

Reaction score
I have 3 pre-ordered as well lol, what's another 2? :p Though if they make Ronan who I think stands a 95% chance they will, will also be a must have since he was pretty kick***

Reaction score
I can't believe the exclusive Star-Lord is already wait listed. I wanted to see the movie before ordering, that's what I get for waiting.:oops: Preordered Rocket and Groot and got on the waitlist for the exclusive Star-Lord.

GNT

Reaction score
I can't believe the exclusive Star-Lord is already wait listed. I wanted to see the movie before ordering, that's what I get for waiting.:oops: Preordered Rocket and Groot and got on the waitlist for the exclusive Star-Lord.
That's what you get for waiting lol :p Maybe the normal version will come back into stock on BBTS and you could snap that up though it doesn't come with the bonus accessories. Should keep an eye out as someone will take it off their preorder list :)

Reaction score
Yeah, I shouldn't have waited. I'll order the regular from Sideshow and hope my waitlist gets converted. Can't wait to see more pics of Drax.

mjb

Reaction score
Bbts had the groot and rocket combo up again. Pre-ordered it there since there is no down payment like sideshow had.

Reaction score
Well that didn't take long, my waitlist for the Exclusive Star-Lord was just converted!!!:D

Just out of curiosity, why do people seem opposed to ordering these from Sideshow? Is it the occasional deposit that's required or some other reason? I like it because if there's a problem I can go right to the source. I also like their rewards program.

Reaction score
Would love to order these guys, but trying to cut back because of space. Guess I'll content myself with the ML versions and wait for you all to post pics when they arrive next March. Really great looking pieces.

GNT

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, why do people seem opposed to ordering these from Sideshow?
I order my stuff mostly from BBTS because....

1. I can have the item in my cart and never have to pay a thing till it ships, if I don't have the money I cancel the order and not pay a single thing and don't lose a deposit.

2. Also items can be added into a "loot" and shipped all in one go if I'm not in a rush, which means instead of paying shipping for each single piece I can have items sent in bulk which means shipping cost is way cheaper per item.

Those are my main reasons and I'm sticking to it :p

mjb

Reaction score
I will order from sideshow if there is no deposit required, if there is i do bbts.

Reaction score
They just announced that the Groot and Rocket 2 pack is also going to include a potter Groot!

Last edited: