Hot Toys Falcon Cockpit

Reaction score
Fantastic details and excellent craftsmanship. A true labor of love showing tremendous dedication for the hobby. Congratulations on your project!

Reaction score
Fantastic details and excellent craftsmanship. A true labor of love showing tremendous dedication for the hobby. Congratulations on your project!
Thanks. here is an update:

Moving Along.

Falcon update 2/20/18 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

Reaction score
I think the reality of this is higher after the recent updated 1:6 Jabba/Throne reveal. Nobody saw that coming. It had never been revealed before this past week! SSC was extremely clandestine about it.

For all we know, HT is working on the Falcon Cockpit as we speak, and it could suddenly just pop up for pre-order on any random day.

#BankThoseRewardPoints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Highly doubt that. SSC maybe made a new Jabba, but the throne is a rehash. Tooling already done. SSC is becoming Hasbro. Rehash for a quick buck.

I hope I'm Wrong, but we will never see the HT cockpit.

Reaction score
Highly doubt that. SSC maybe made a new Jabba, but the throne is a rehash. Tooling already done. SSC is becoming Hasbro. Rehash for a quick buck.

I hope I'm Wrong, but we will never see the HT cockpit.
It does kind of feel like SSC is becoming Hasbro.

Reaction score
The Hot Toys Falcon Cockpit should be released like the Deagostini Falcon kit.

Reaction score
Wow! I'm blown away by all the details you've put into this and moreover your talent and craftsmanship. Beautiful work!

Reaction score
Hot Toys/Sideshow should follow Hasbros methods of the Haslab Sail Barge. Announce the Falcon Cockpit. Give it a price point and say preorders with a deposit of say 10% are due at time or order. Decide on a set number they would need to make to be worthwhile. Keep that window open for a month or so and then produce whatever was preordered.

Reaction score
A shame they never went into production. I adore this cockpit diorama and would've had to buy some 1/6th statues to display in it.

Reaction score
I remember a decade ago at SDCC, when the new Sideshow 1:6 scale reveals were announced, they were available for preorder at the same time. The original Jabba/Throne was revealed at SDCC 2007 and was immediately up for PPO. Now it’s more of a “tease” than a “reality.” Kinda takes all the fun out of SDCC for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Terrific work. i wish i had the skills and time to spare to create such a great piece. Fortunately for me, JazzInc is offering an alternative B)

Reaction score
How do you make these instrument panels? Is it a printed decal applied to a sheet of plastic? Are you hand cutting all the button holes? Laser cut?

Reaction score
Thanks. it’s laser cut. All the blue and white tiles are laser cut as well. I also use a decal for the flat details.

How do you make these instrument panels? Is it a printed decal applied to a sheet of plastic? Are you hand cutting all the button holes? Laser cut?