Hot Toys Falcon Cockpit

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks awesome. This cockpit deserves an updated pilot. You may consider getting a HT Han to sit behind the wheel/stick.

Reaction score
That looks incredible. I notice that you have an X-Wing Cockpit as well. Do you have any photos of that to show us?

Reaction score
Izzy...did you have to fudge on detail at all? Other than screen grabs...how much is around on reference photos other than those big volumes on PT & OT?

Reaction score
I got help from a friend of mine. He is working on building a 1:1 Millennium Falcon Cockpit. Here is his link:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=147319
Holee....mother of life-sized Millennium Falcon build.....
Thanks for sharing the link, izzymel! Hadn't seen anything(SW related) this exciting from RPF forum for quite a while now...
- and I didn't even know that build started way back in 2012! @@"

So I presume you scaled everything down to 1/6th based on the measurements from your buddy?

Can't wait to see both yours & your buddy's completed MF builds!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wait, how did I miss this... Hot Toys is actually going to produce this based on the preview shown on the SSC website??? How did I miss this!!

Reaction score
Wait, how did I miss this... Hot Toys is actually going to produce this based on the preview shown on the SSC website??? How did I miss this!!
I think it was confirmed recently that they were NOT going to produce this.
So you missed out on the Joy of first seeing it. The anticipation of waiting for the release, and the disappointment of the announcement that it would not be made.

Izzy is being kind enough to show us his build. Its like a consolation prize of sorts.

Where are you at in Michigan?

Reaction score
I think it was confirmed recently that they were NOT going to produce this.
So you missed out on the Joy of first seeing it. The anticipation of waiting for the release, and the disappointment of the announcement that it would not be made.

Izzy is being kind enough to show us his build. Its like a consolation prize of sorts.

Where are you at in Michigan?

That's kind of a bummer that they aren't going to make one.

I'm out in the Baltimore area.

Reaction score
Hi izzymei,

No pressure at all... just excited to see updates... any lately on that awesome piece? :D
Here is a small update. Haven't been able to work on it for a while. New job and travel.
I glued down the black flooring. Need to do some touch up pain but it should be good. Also taped the rear shelf to see how it will look with and with out the Nav chairs in place.

IMG_20170531_164102 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

IMG_20170531_164118 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

IMG_20170531_164128 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

IMG_20170531_164416 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

IMG_20170531_164458 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

IMG_20170531_164512 by Izzy Mel, on Flickr

Reaction score
Hey just noticed you are right down the street in Simi! I'm over here in Woodland Hills!
Cool. I grew up in woodland Hills. Went to Canoga High. Did you go to the SDCC?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Just noticed the "figures sold separately" at the bottom of the image, meaning separately from the thing that is not sold at all.

Reaction score
Did anybody at SDCC confront anybody from HT about this piece? What's it been, 3 years?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk