Hot Toys Endor Luke

Reaction score
Surprised to see this one so soon after the Jedi Luke reveal. Nice to see it's a different headsculpt. I wonder if the helmet is removable with a replaceable hairpiece like Sideshow's X-Wing Luke, so that we can have a helmetless Luke head for him too. I'd also like to be able to swap this Luke head onto the Jedi Luke figure to show a more intense expression when he's dueling Vader.

Reaction score
I'm excited for this one, but I wish they had just included this Endor gear with Jedi Luke.

Reaction score
Clearly hoping for interchangeable hair pieces. I bet HT anticipated that knowing they'd sell a lot more of each "Jedi" and "Endor" versions if it allows collectors to mix and match headscults.

Reaction score
I might need to get this one. I've always liked the Endor Luke outfit.

Reaction score
I think it's kind of lame not to include the Endor accessories in the Jedi Luke box. That said, I understand it's a business...

I think it would make for a great diorama if you have a speeder bike.

Reaction score
Any details on release date / cost??
Nothing yet. It might take a while before we even get a PO. Beside the 5 or 6 new reveals, there is about the same amount of figures returning from last year SDCC that have yet to get a retail price and release date.

Reaction score
The big question for me is will he be able to fit on my speederbike? My guess since that is Sideshow and this is Hot Toys no but I may need to sculpt up some custom hands if thats the case.

Reaction score
The big question for me is will he be able to fit on my speederbike? My guess since that is Sideshow and this is Hot Toys no but I may need to sculpt up some custom hands if thats the case.
It shouldn't be hard to get him (or Leia) to fit on Sideshow's Bike. Will definitely try when either turn up... in 2019 :p

It could have been part of a DX much like Bespin Luke DX 07.
More and more HT, I'm also surprised by how quickly he showed up
Not too surprised it's coming shortly after Jedi Knight Luke as It could have been part of a DX set much like Bespin Luke DX 07.

Reaction score
damnnnn, Endor Luke and Leia.

is a HT Speeder bike next along with a Scout Trooper or maybe Sideshow reissues their speeder bike to go along with HTs Endors

Reaction score
damnnnn, Endor Luke and Leia.

is a HT Speeder bike next along with a Scout Trooper or maybe Sideshow reissues their speeder bike to go along with HTs Endors
I'd go with the later. Sideshow did relaunch their E-Web cannon when HT Snowtroopers were revealed. I can see them do the same move with their Bike.

Reaction score
In the pics Luke doesn't have his holster and gun. I hope those are included as well as a hair piece so you can take the helmet off as well. If tje hairpiece isn't included, it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, but the tag does say Endor and Black suit (or something like that), so I'm assuming they will include it.

Reaction score
For those complaining about how the poncho and helmet should have been included with Jedi Luke.... keep in mind that we're ALSO getting more new stuff than just that. We'll probably get an alternate helmetless headsculpt (or hairpiece) for this figure so that we can body swap this different headsculpt on the regular Jedi Luke figure (giving him that intense/angry expression for when he's dueling Vader). And I especially like that Endor base with the leafy foliage included:

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/07/SDCC-2017-Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-018.jpg

We definitely wouldn't have gotten that cool display base with the Jedi Luke set.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Totally agree on the multiple display options a second Luke offers. Crossing fingers we are not getting a simple molded helmet HS and that we'll indeed be able to swap it out with a hairpiece. The base though isn't that much of a premium. It was first used with one of HT's Predators and more recently with Dx Chirrût.

Reaction score
In the pics Luke doesn't have his holster and gun. I hope those are included as well as a hair piece so you can take the helmet off as well. If tje hairpiece isn't included, it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, but the tag does say Endor and Black suit (or something like that), so I'm assuming they will include it.
I know the vintage Kenner figure and at least one of the modern Hasbro figures had a holster and gun, but I don't think he actually had them in the film.

Reaction score
Yeah, if you can't swap to a normal hair piece it becomes a question for me. Otherwise I'm most likely in, and then will have to consider the speeder bike again depending on if SS re-releases it.

Reaction score
I already pre-ordered the HT Jedi Luke!! Why not just throw the helmet and poncho in there too?!!! Dang it!!

Reaction score
Photo from China International Comic Festival...obviously HT was in attendance.

Reaction score
Now we're getting Endor Leia and Luke, the need for a Scout Trooper is even more. Add a TIE Fighter Pilot and AT AT Driver and we're pretty much done for OT Imperial Troopers. I can't believe they haven't made a TIE Fighter Pilot yet (unless I'm mistaken?)

Reaction score
Now we're getting Endor Leia and Luke, the need for a Scout Trooper is even more. Add a TIE Fighter Pilot and AT AT Driver and we're pretty much done for OT Imperial Troopers. I can't believe they haven't made a TIE Fighter Pilot yet (unless I'm mistaken?)
Giving Sideshow time with their two releases (have already released both the OT one and still have the Rogue One version). They'll release those eventually, but there's usually been a few years between specific releases of a figure.

I would think that the Scout will be shown soon—maybe next SDCC with Endor Han?—given the fact that some other Endor figures are starting to come out and SS is re-releasing its speeder bike.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Giving Sideshow time with their two releases (have already released both the OT one and still have the Rogue One version). They'll release those eventually, but there's usually been a few years between specific releases of a figure.

I would think that the Scout will be shown soon—maybe next SDCC with Endor Han?—given the fact that some other Endor figures are starting to come out and SS is re-releasing its speeder bike.
I see, so Sideshow has recently released their own versions of those troopers?

Just out of interest, would the Sideshow Speeder bike fit with the Hot Toys figures? Also, is it any good?

Reaction score
Hot Toys have posted this on their Facebook page. Deluxe Luke Jedi with Tatooine sandstorm poncho, Endor Poncho and Helmet, and swap out head with new face and hair sculpt.

Slap in the face for those who have just purchased the Luke ROTJ version.

Hot Toys starting to treat SW fans the same as it does with Marvel fans and the continual double dipping of Iron Man suits.

Reaction score
I was going to say, I thought Luke had already been up for pre-order for a while, so if I understand this correctly, they have 2 "new" versions of Luke ROTJ coming as well?

The deluxe to both Tat. Luke and Endor Luke and then a second Endor Luke figure?

Reaction score
It's another poor show by hot toys. So, release jedi luke again, but leave out his robe and handcuffs......add in an extra headsculpt, an extra hairpiece, poncho, helmet and sandstorm gear. What a rip off. This should have been a deluxe option with the original release. They're getting no money out of me with this greed driven approach.

Figures are already hugely expensive, I'm not stupid enough to buy the same figure twice because they alter some of the accessories, but it really is a strong method of alienating your niche customer base......not really servicing your customers is it? It's treating them with contempt.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was going to say, I thought Luke had already been up for pre-order for a while, so if I understand this correctly, they have 2 "new" versions of Luke ROTJ coming as well?

The deluxe to both Tat. Luke and Endor Luke and then a second Endor Luke figure?
Technically, we are now getting the Endor version (MMS516) which was displayed at events for nearly two years. Then, there's that special twist from Hot Toys offering a DX version (MMS517) of Endor Luke adding a few, never revealed before, accessories to allow for a Tatooïne Sandstorm display.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks terrible! Teeth are poorly done and I don't think it even looks like Luke. Hot Toys appears to be slipping a bit.

Reaction score
I knew something was up when the hair piece on Jedi Luke was magnetic and removable but I thought it was because of the inevitable Endor version to attach a helmet. That didn't bug me too much as I never cared for the Endor looks.

The Deluxe version with the different faces, hair styles, a tweaked lightsaber hilt to look more like the V2 he carried through most of the movie, and the sandstorm clothes, is nuts. So nuts I'm considering it and I'm very disappointed in myself. Very disappointed.

Reaction score
I knew something was up when the hair piece on Jedi Luke was magnetic and removable but I thought it was because of the inevitable Endor version to attach a helmet. That didn't bug me too much as I never cared for the Endor looks.

The Deluxe version with the different faces, hair styles, a tweaked lightsaber hilt to look more like the V2 he carried through most of the movie, and the sandstorm clothes, is nuts. So nuts I'm considering it and I'm very disappointed in myself. Very disappointed.
Me too, but I'm justifying it with the notion that I have my ROTJ Luke displayed in DSII costume, and I can display this new deluxe one in multiple other costumes/poses.

Reaction score
Woof.

Some of those face sculpts are rough, especially the gritting teeth one. Easy pass for me.

Reaction score
I annoyed there's still no lightsaber-holding gloved hand. Some of us don't want to go through the hassle of swapping an arm out and want more flexibility than a light-up gimmick allows, Hot Toys.

Reaction score
Does this mean a deleted sandstorm scene Leia, Han, Chewie & Lando are coming? I think not.