Hot Toys Count Dooku

Reaction score
Probably going to grab two. One for the Anakin/Obi Wan fight in ROTS and one for the AOTC fight with Yoda. Hopefully a AOTC Obi Wan and Anakin are coming.

Reaction score
15 years waiting for him. He's been on my Sideshow waiting list ever since they announced their 1/6 line in 2004. No way i'm skipping him.

Probably going to grab two. One for the Anakin/Obi Wan fight in ROTS and one for the AOTC fight with Yoda. Hopefully a AOTC Obi Wan and Anakin are coming.
i wish HT would add the few different parts from his ROTS outfit (notably lighter brown cape and slightly different saber hilt) but they are keeping all their options opened i guess.

Terrifying how a reveal immediately brings us to anticipate for the next few figures we could add to the display. While HT are at it, i wouldn't mind a Padmé to go with those AOTC Anakin and Obi-Wan you mention
:grin:

Last edited:
Reaction score
15 years waiting for him. He's been on my Sideshow waiting list ever since they announced their 1/6 line in 2004. No way i'm skipping him.i wish HT would add the few different parts from his ROTS outfit (notably lighter brown cape and slightly different saber hilt) but they are keeping all their options opened i guess.Terrifying how a reveal immediately brings us to anticipate for the next few figures we could add to the display. While HT are at it, i wouldn't mind a Padmé to go with those AOTC Anakin and Obi-Wan you mention :grin:
The sad thing is I would probably buy the ROTS one as well. I really want some Magnaguards and a Jango too.

Reaction score
I love it and will probably get it. But man that is way too high a price.

KBA

Reaction score
Man, they are knocking these PT figs out of the park. I couldn’t say no to Dooku and Yoda.

Reaction score
Wonder if this means he and Yoda will be shipping soon. I pre-ordered them both a while back, but haven't heard anything yet.

Reaction score
Just waiting for him to show up, to add him to my Sith collection.

Reaction score
Hot Toys absolutely nailed him!!! Can't wait to get mine. Haven't received a processing email yet. Hope to get him in August.

Reaction score
Just received my e-mail that these will be processing next week. Gotta' figure Yoda shouldn't be far behind.

Reaction score
DenDenHobby in Hong-Kong have the Count in stock. I should have mine in hand in the next ten days or so.