Hot Toys Commander Cody

Reaction score
Hot Toys have posted images on their Facebook page of Cody.
Comes with various LED hologram characters to pose with.
Airborne Trooper also shown with Cody but that's not up for pre ordering (yet).

Reaction score
I own the Sideshow one and I will order this one too. I am a sucker for clone troopers.

Reaction score
I swear we had a topic for this before.

Anyway day 1 pre-order, he looks fantastic. HT has been nailing their PT figures.

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. The different holos are a nice addition.

Was the Airborne Trooper originally from HT or was it from SSC?
The Airborne in the background is also a HT version. PO for him shouldn't be far behind.

Reaction score
The Airborne in the background is also a HT version. PO for him shouldn't be far behind.
Thanks for the info. I really like the airborne trooper design, but I skipped the SSC version. I'll have to think about the HT version. I'd love to see an HT Galactic Marine to go with my SSC Bacara.
T

Reaction score
I have the SSC version, may end up getting the HT version as well. I would display both, the HT without helmet and SSC with in the background.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I really like the airborne trooper design, but I skipped the SSC version. I'll have to think about the HT version. I'd love to see an HT Galactic Marine to go with my SSC Bacara.
T
Me too. Both the Galactic marine and Kashyyk Scout are sorely missed in the collection.

Reaction score
Delayed again :( (SEP-NOV 2020 now) not surprising, but still disappointing. Also really want the Airborne trooper to go up for PO. I've got the old ones, but the new ones looks even better.

Reaction score
Seems everything is delayed at the mo. Some HT figures went up for pre order 2 years ago and still not out, Solo movie for example.

Got my SS Mythos Boba Fett today. I pre ordered that 2 years ago from a UK supplier.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm disappointed that the Han Mudtrooper has been delayed again. It was scheduled here for last September, then got bumped to March of this year and now it seems it's been bumped again. Besides Han I'm only waiting for Endor Leia, but she's not due until October anyway.

Reaction score
Feels like the whole world is on pause, this was originally going to be a January collectible, now we might get it in time for the Holidays.

Reaction score
Welp, decided today to purchase my first Hot Toys. That is Commander Cody. Dipping my toes into this community of $200+ releases. If I like Cody, I will probably continue down the line.

I'm being really selective about this line. Hero characters only [Luke, Vader, Dooku, Anakin, etc.] and my personal fav characters[Cody, Rex, etc.]. Troopers are a bit iffy for me as it'll get expensive quick. Looking forward to it all, kind of annoyed by the multiple releases this fall...worried about missing them then paying $500 on the after market.

Reaction score
Got an update today. Said my final Flexpay will be on 10/20/2020 so I would imagine it will ship shortly after. Hopefully does I'll have had this pre-order for almost 2 years at that point I think!

Reaction score
Got an update today. Said my final Flexpay will be on 10/20/2020 so I would imagine it will ship shortly after. Hopefully does I'll have had this pre-order for almost 2 years at that point I think!
And now they are saying 12/20/20.... ugh. Almost 2 years of being a pre-order.

Reaction score
DenDen Hobby invoiced me today. With Mando and Cody likely landing back to back, i'm looking forward to a couple exciting weeks.

Reaction score
Just opened him

Might be one of the best figures they've done, he looks amazing.

Only con is the right arm switchout for the holograms is a little delicate and that I can't open the damn thing to put the batteries in.

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask; can the helmets and heads from the older Sideshow clones fit on these new HT bodies?

Reaction score
Unlike Hasbro, ball/neck joints are pretty much standard at that scale. Most head swaps between Sideshow and hot Toys are feasible.

That being said, not sure you'll be satisfied with the swap. IMO, Sideshow HS tend to look slightly over sized on Hot Toys figures/bodies.