Hot Toys Boba Fett (Arena)

Reaction score
I have no idea of its history / storyline but it looks nice. Shame it's another Fett / Mando character. Was hoping we'd see more EP2 characters announced

Reaction score
I have no idea of its history / storyline but it looks nice. Shame it's another Fett / Mando character. Was hoping we'd see more EP2 characters announced

032F7AB1-DED6-46CE-B5A6-6FD7097DFB6D.jpeg

Kenobi figures would be next before second wave of AOTC 20th. Maybe we’ll see Episode II figures at SDCC or ACGHK.

Reaction score

This is a summer convention exclusive. Historically, they are mostly repaints or retools. Occasionally, you get a 2.0 such as Batman's Two-face and you may get treated with a gem like last year's Armorer. AOTC character should be announced but they won't be part of summer exclusives. They'll get their own spot in the coming weeks. With some luck, in the next two weeks before SDCC and ACGHK.

Reaction score
Kind of neat but it's too much black for me, fine for a Clone repaint but for Fett there should be more uniqueness. IMO
Though I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't by a TVC repaint in all black.

Reaction score
Looking gorgeous but definitely passing on it. I don't want to encourage Hot Toys pursuing into that direction. I need more Star Wars characters in my collection, not more of the same ones repainted.

Reaction score
Grabbed this guy with and used a $20 off promo code I had received. Hoping the delivery date of late 2023 is wrong and we'll get him sooner.

Reaction score
Not really surprised by the delay. It will likely be in stock before late 2023 but i can see deliveries being spread over the next twelve month. As always with (summer) events exclusives, there's a very small batch produced for attending people and a few more opened for PO to non attendees but available much later.

Reaction score
I would have preferred this exclusive for the Star Wars Celebration over a crappy, repainted, "chrome" clone and death trooper.

Reaction score
They will be available on aftermarket and drop in price fairly quickly.
People were saying they could add 6 to their cart, so I am sure scalpers grabbed a bunch and will flood the market once released.

Reaction score
So glad i'm not getting the urge to pick this one up. Gonna be a nightmare to secure one for overseas collector.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
KG Hobby just put some up for preorder. $400 USD is not as bad as the prices on eBay.

@TK_842 - Decent opportunity perhaps if you’ve since changed your mind?

Nope, this one still doesn't speak to me. Skipped all "non movie " based Fetts up to now and am fine with my OT/Mando/TBOBF versions.

Even had an opportunity locally but turned it down as well. Gotta save some dough for movie/series based releases to come. Current global circumstances also push me to be more picky with my hobby expanses.

Reaction score
Nope, this one still doesn't speak to me. Skipped all "non movie " based Fetts up to now and am fine with my OT/Mando/TBOBF versions.

Even had an opportunity locally but turned it down as well. Gotta save some dough for movie/series based releases to come. Current global circumstances also push me to be more picky with my hobby expanses.

Yeah for sure. It's not a must have and the crazy prices put it even further outside of that category.

It's hard to imagine paying the $800+ some people did on eBay. I understand FOMO but man, that's the equivalent of 3-4 figures.

Reaction score
Waitlist conversion emails are starting to go out for this. My friend got one.

Keep an eye out. They don’t hold it for you.