Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like this line is happening, Hot Toys have released a tease at these figures:

We can count on Hot Toys to do an awesome job :)

Reaction score
3 different Batman figures in that pic! Snyder's giving them a new Iron Man!

Reaction score
The armored Batman is the only one of the 3 releases that I really like. However, I won't buy it unless I enjoy the movie.

Reaction score
Really digging the new seamless joints body....

Agreed. There's really no excuse now for why Hot Toys can't give us a Slave Leia with seamless skin -- unless Disney is serious about their stupid ban on that depiction of Leia. But this is a high priced collectible figure aimed at ADULT collectors who would not be offended by a half naked character, unlike stupid kids and their overly sensitive parents.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Agreed. There's really no excuse now for why Hot Toys can't give us a Slave Leia with seamless skin -- unless Disney is serious about their stupid ban on that depiction of Leia. But this is a high priced collectible figure aimed at ADULT collectors who would not be offended by a half naked character, unlike stupid kids and their overly sensitive parents.
Hmm... That is an awesome suggestion regarding Slave Leia!
Sigh... now in regards to the Disney's silly ban,
I really hope they'll lift it based on selected age appropriate collector items...

GNT

Reaction score
Doubt I'll get that version but it looks pretty sweet.

Reaction score
Superman has arrived...

...and I'm really impressed. New portrait looks great, new suit has great detail. The stand is cool but I wish it included a swap-out crotch-grabber. Looking forward to getting a Batman to display with him.

Went ahead and PO's the "Knightmare" version...I really like the distinctive look it's got. I'll wait until some production images start popping up in the far east of the regular version before I decide...been so many conflicting pictures and reports on that one...wanna see first.

As for Kal-El....really nice job here. Could've been interesting to have an alternate portrait of him with the heat-vision eyes....maybe someday.

In the meantime...gonna enjoy this latest Son of El....

Last edited:
Reaction score
I PO'd the Knightmare Batman...may be the only version from BvS I get....

In the meantime...still really enjoying Superman....very nice figure....

Reaction score
Just got the notice for Knightmare Batman...really stoked for that one.

But in the meantime, couldn't resist some armored darkness...

This figure is visually arresting...just great shelf presence. At this rate, I'm gonna end up with all three Alleck-Batman figures from BvS. Maybe not that third ("regular") one...want it, but it's sold out everywhere and waitlisted at SSC.

I'm definitely digging what I've got so far in this line....

Reaction score
DEf. has that. I only have the Knightmare Bats coming from BvsS...couldn't afford anything else right now, and that "dream" sequence was my fav. part of the movie. I would love the armored version, but can't decide between the grey & the chromed editions. Have you seen the tactical bat-suit photo from JL?

Reaction score
I like that dream sequence roo,,,abd that whole look is great. Glad Ipicked this up...kept resisiting, but that Cinefex cover shot just kept sticking in my head all summer ( the magazine is sitting on my table) and I finally caved.

He looks good with Supes too...

...as for that Tactical Suit for JL...we'll see. Pic's kinda dark and in it, the suit has a real Nolan-vibe to it*. Want to see more of it, especially in action...

* -I'm not knocking the Nolan films here...just enjoying Snyder's take on it...wanting to see something different is all.

This HT version of the BvS Superman though...it's the best...

Very excited about the Knightmare version of Batman. Looking forward to how Wonder Woman made it through production....

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the Black Chrome version is more a "collector variant" than anything else. The "gunmetal" finish of the suit in the regular release lends itself well to varied lighting...just as it did in the film.

A cool example...as Batman watched Superman get pummeled by bullets and flame, the suit reflected the action quite well...I tried to evoke that in this shot...

As the flames subside, the suit takes on more of it's true metal-grey appearance...

This figure is a blast to take shots of...

Reaction score
I think the Black Chrome version is more a "collector variant" than anything else. The "gunmetal" finish of the suit in the regular release lends itself well to varied lighting...just as it did in the film.

A cool example...as Batman watched Superman get pummeled by bullets and flame, the suit reflected the action quite well...I tried to evoke that in this shot...

As the flames subside, the suit takes on more of it's true metal-grey appearance...

This figure is a blast to take shots of...

Haven't collected any of the BvS stuff, but the background you used for these shots is quite effective!

Reaction score
Thanks!

Just got the Knightmare version...

This is one fantastic figure...more thoughts n' shots later...

Reaction score
Thank you!

This figure is fast becoming one of my favorites of the year...just really cool...I hope Wonder Woman turns out this good!

Reaction score
My wait-list for the regular version of Batman converted. Can't wait....

In the meantime, here's another take on the Armored Batman. Really cool figure...

Reaction score
...and this basic bat-suit figure is as awesome as the the others...really great line from HT for BvS...

Can't wait for WW....