Hot Toys Axe Woves (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Reaction score
No headsculpt but happy to be able to compete the trio!

Reaction score
Kind of a bummer not to get a HS. Having all three displayed unmasked would have been a real treat. Not holding my breath as the Star Wars Hot Toys fan community is likely not as powerful as the MCU one over in China but i'm wondering if a petition could push then to reconcider for a HS.

Reaction score
The ship has already sailed as it’s going up for pre-order now, unfortunately.

Getting a head sculpted and approved by the licensor and actor and getting it ready for production is part of a process that happens long before these are shown.

They rarely take complaints into consideration and if they do, it has to be rage on the level of the Iron Man Mk 85 sculpt and this won’t generate anything close to that.

They know people will still buy it anyway since it’s a The Mandalorian figure and a Mandalorian.

And I ultimately don’t mind since I’d rather have him with no sculpt than not have him at all. They’ll all look great together helmeted, at least.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like the more vibrant blue on these three compared to the death watch mando. They’re gonna pop on display.

Reaction score
Kind of a bummer not to get a HS. Having all three displayed unmasked would have been a real treat. Not holding my breath as the Star Wars Hot Toys fan community is likely not as powerful as the MCU one over in China but i'm wondering if a petition could push then to reconcider for a HS.
I'm sure there will be plenty of third party head sculpts released, by varying talented artists.

Reaction score
Possibly but i'm not sure i want to spend another $150 on a custom HS. Especially for a background character.

Reaction score
I wasn't surprised at all they didn't do a head sculpt he was obviously a back ground guy to the ladies