Hot Toys Ahsoka Tano (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
CF0AB290-D2BE-407F-851E-18F61618B997.jpeg
3DBD7139-43EE-4D65-ABA4-955F038A1E68.jpeg
It’s a DX release so Ahsoka has moveable eyes, which will be great for posing and photography.

The version with Grogu barely feels like a deluxe. A bit unfortunate that they come with different stands if you have a preference between the two.

Looks like it’s going to be about just a $30 difference for the two versions. Honestly feels like more of a decision between if you want the forest stand setup or the walkway with water for the Elsbeth duel.

I’m surprised they went through the trouble of making two separate versions with just these differences. I wish the deluxe included both stands for a slightly higher price.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great looking set.

Just a shame HT are still holding back on figures previewed in the last few years that have yet to see a pre order announcement.

All being well on 4th May HT may get round to announcing those figures.

They've already put up the cartoon version of her character so not sure this was a necessity just yet?

Great for those who are wanting the live action version.

Reaction score
Anything from The Mandalorian sells, and Ahsoka is a popular character so this was definitely going to happen. I imagine Luke from The Mandalorian will be next.

Unfortunately some of those previewed Star Wars figures will not see a release. And OT figures will be at a slow but at least steady crawl as they work through them.

I’m not expecting any big surprises for May 4th, though with no conventions, Hot Toys might show some new figures (that may or may not make it to pre-order).

Reaction score
This is nice offering from Hot Toys but far from being their best works, the tailoring is on point as is the build of the body and accessories...i hate to be a nit picker and people say it all the time regarding the sculpts(i don't always agree with them)...not seeing Rosario Dawson likeness, its close but lacks something.

Reaction score
Definitely didn't expect her so soon. Now to decide if i need a 4th Grogu in the collection or not.

Reaction score
This is nice offering from Hot Toys but far from being their best works, the tailoring is on point as is the build of the body and accessories...i hate to be a nit picker and people say it all the time regarding the sculpts(i don't always agree with them)...not seeing Rosario Dawson likeness, its close but lacks something.
I agree with you. I don’t think it’s nit picking to say that. It looks like an older Ahsoka, but it doesn’t really look like Dawson’s Ahsoka.

But despite the sculpt not being 100% to the person portraying her, the overall appearance is still a strong representation of Ahsoka as a character so I’m definitely in.

I love troopers and Luke but Hot Toys makes so few female and alien Star Wars characters as well so it’s always nice to get different figures.

I will say the proto in normal lighting does look a bit closer to Dawson than the promo pictures. The pictures Hot Toys has been using to promote their figures haven’t been the most flattering lately.

99FC14D4-BF8E-421D-994A-05D9C7788981.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll hold off for now, I just wish she had larger Montral and Lekku's. No need to rush the pre-order right now.

Sculpt is pretty fantastic though.

Reaction score
Dx isn't offering much beside Grogu. A simple alternative, more elaborate base and a lantern.

Reaction score
I think she looks awesome, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Reaction score
I almost always prefer the live action version of any figure/statue over the cartoon one and since I heard that the PF version will be a cartoon sculpt, I think that this is s definite pre-order for me.

Reaction score
Wait, the deluxe is only $30 more?
Yeah, but it’s not much of a deluxe release.

The standard version has the walkway/water stand from the Elsbeth duel.

The deluxe has a forest stand, Grogu, and a lamp.

Everything else is the same.

So they’re basically adding Grogu and a lamp for $30, and offering an alternate stand. Kind of reminiscent of the Chirrut deluxe, which was just an alternate stand and a Stormtrooper helmet.

A bit of a conundrum as I prefer the stand on the regular version which has the nameplate as well. But at least that cloak makes it look like a completely different figure if ending up with one of each.

Reaction score
A bit of a conundrum as I prefer the stand on the regular version which has the nameplate as well. But at least that cloak makes it look like a completely different figure if ending up with one of each.
Same here. Like the deluxe set but not sure if I'd use the forest display / stand.
I definitely prefer the Walkway display though.

May have to order both and look to sell off the standard set minus the display stand. Recoup some of the costs but I'm holding off ordering until I see what May 4th reveals are (if any).

Trying to stick to OT and Prequel stuff where possible due to space and funds.

Reaction score
Same here. Like the deluxe set but not sure if I'd use the forest display / stand.
I definitely prefer the Walkway display though.

May have to order both and look to sell off the standard set minus the display stand. Recoup some of the costs but I'm holding off ordering until I see what May 4th reveals are (if any).

Trying to stick to OT and Prequel stuff where possible due to space and funds.
You may get lucky and find the stand parted out, but usually those go fast. I don’t think you’d have trouble selling just the figure, but it’s definitely a big investment.

Maybe you can post when the time comes asking if someone wants the split the set with you.

Space is definitely the biggest issue with these and licensed replicas from places like EFX and MR, though mostly because of the boxes for me. My closet is mostly Hot Toys and Sideshow boxes and I hide my replica boxes behind the piano.

Reaction score
Went with the DX 21. As usual, not gonna use the stand or background so the deciding factor were both Grogu and The lantern. for more display options.

Reaction score
I liked the set; IMO pretty good face sculpt. Mando is the hot ticket right now for Star Wars. Noticed how little sequel stuff is out there. Probably won't see much more from the sequels. I was hoping for Luke and Leia training at least.

Reaction score
I liked the set; IMO pretty good face sculpt. Mando is the hot ticket right now for Star Wars. Noticed how little sequel stuff is out there. Probably won't see much more from the sequels. I was hoping for Luke and Leia training at least.
After seeing how it just doesn't sell across many companies (statues, figures, busts, Hasbro figures etc), I think we'll see occasional things here and there but nothing for a while. Focus will be OT, PT, Mando and TCW.

It is a shame for ST collectors, RoS Finn and Poe are probably their best looks they had in the entire trilogy.

Reaction score
I have my qualms with the sequel but i'd jump on PO of any and all Poe outfits, missing outfits for Finn and certainly on a few villains such as Hux, Snoke, knights of Ren or Emperor.

Reaction score
The Sequel Trilogy will sell again once its been tied to the Mandalorian or other Disney + spinoffs, I think they'll flesh out these characters through these new medias and the characters will be more interesting much like Ahsoka Tano whom came from a cartoon I didn't like.

Reaction score
Unless Disney want to splash the cash, i doubt we'll ever see Ridley, Boyega or Isaac in the franchise again. Our best chance to get figures of those characters is an anniversary release or eventually an animé.

Reaction score
I’d love to get both this one and the Clone Wars version, but I’m so, so wary of those seamless joints. I only ever seem to hear horror stories about them. 😪

Reaction score
Yep. Seamless joints, and silicon bodies in general won't likely age as well as full plastic ones.

Reaction score
As long as the figure isn't left for long periods in a pose that stresses the skin, there's no guarantee it will crack. There are figures from many years ago that have held up just fine.

A lot of these worst case pictures come out of places with extreme temperatures and very high constant humidity, or where people have not properly maintained them or kept them out of sunlight.

Not everyone knows how to keep their collectibles protected, especially if they're new to the hobby. Some people also just don't care to.

There is certainly valid reasons for concern with the seamless upper body for this figure, but it's also not necessarily doom and gloom either. I am hard on Hot Toys when it comes to their material choices, but I will say they've made some strides to improve their durability in recent figures.

Reaction score
Beside my Sideshow and Hot Toys, i purchased only one figure from another manufacturer in order to cobble up a Slave Leia. It's a full silicone Phicen body. It's been posed for 4 or 5 years now and left untouched lying next to my Sideshow Jabba. Interestingly, no wear signs in sensible areas such as elbows or knees but recently noticed a large cut on one of the thighs. Wondering what would explain that specific damage as i leave in a temperate area. Only criteria i can thing about is that she's displayed in an open space. Maybe dust could have had a drying effect on that specific spot.