Hot Toys Ahsoka Tano S7

Reaction score
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Well we knew it was coming sooner or later.

Looks fantastic, they did a good job, looks similar to how the mobile game, Star Wars: Force Arena did with their realistic interpretation.

And of course, a hint at Mandalore Maul.

Reaction score
Beautiful figure, I’m happy to see it will come with her cloak too. And I’m very excited for that Maul tease!

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that Clone Wars season 7 Maul teased in it too.

Ahsoka looks great and I'll get her, but I wish we were getting the more iconic season 4 outfit she wore thru the majority of the series. Hopefully if this one sells really well (and I'm sure it will), they might do other costume variants of her. However, if rumors are true of her appearing in Mandalorian season 2, we'll probably be getting a figure of that next instead.

Reaction score
When i had (almost) abandonned any hope Hot Toys would ever surprise me again with some newness, instead of all those reveals taking advantage of existing HS or parts, they put this beauty up on PO without even a hint at it (ok not counting the 332nd company helmet when annoucing TCW subline).
While i had second thought about getting Anakin and Obi-Wan, fearing that we'd only get rehashed versions of already existing heroes and villains, i'll now have to budget those to pose along that instant PO Ahsoka.

Reaction score
I was gonna pre-order anyways, but since I had enough reward points for just over half of her, it was a no-brainer.

Reaction score
She will look really nice next to Rex and one of the 332nd troopers. Man feels like have a million pre-orders out there now. Hopefully they can get back on track and stop pushing figures back.

Reaction score
I'm sticking to the OT for my 1:6 collection but I have to say this is an amazing figure. One of their best IMO.

Yeah, I'm basically in the same boat. I consider stuff from RO and Solo to be OT-related, thus fair game. This Ahsoka looks really nice, but I don't want to go down this road.............

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm basically in the same boat. I consider stuff from RO and Solo to be OT-related, thus fair game. This Ahsoka looks really nice, but I don't want to go down this road.............

Ditto. RO, Solo, and The Mandalorian are within what I consider OT era so I collect from them as well. Up until this point I hadn't really been to tempted by anything else but I'm having a hard time passing Ahsoka up.

Reaction score
The fact that this Ahsoka is Hot Toys first foray into "humanoid alien" territory could explain part of its appeal.

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that Clone Wars season 7 Maul teased in it too.

Ahsoka looks great and I'll get her, but I wish we were getting the more iconic season 4 outfit she wore thru the majority of the series. Hopefully if this one sells really well (and I'm sure it will), they might do other costume variants of her. However, if rumors are true of her appearing in Mandalorian season 2, we'll probably be getting a figure of that next instead.
I am guessing you mean the CW S3 Ahsoka? If so, I am in total agreement. That is my favorite Ahsoka costume and represents probably my favorite period in the character's arc so far (S3 through the time she left the order in S5). It seems all we are get in terms of collectibles are these later incarnations of Ahsoka from Rebels and CW (the GG bust, the Diamond statue, Hasbro black series figs and now this). I really wish we'd get some more CW stylized S3, S4, S5 Ahsoka collectibles. Don't get me wrong, I am glad we're getting these, but where is younger Ahsoka in her CW S3 suit...or even just her in the S3 suit? And while the sculpt is nice on this Hot Toy, I don't love that it's not really based on anything or anyone. Surely we'll get a Mandalorion S2 with a Rosario Dawson (<3) likeness down the road.

Reaction score
I would have preferred her middle outfit but I ordered anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
This was my first Hot Toys preorder, but I guess I didn't realize that over a year later I would have to remind myself I'll be getting it some day. I hope I like it whenever it shows up.

Reaction score
It should be the next one in line or at least not far behind. With some luck, HT will end their release drought following chinese new year and put something on the market next week.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was kinda regretting ordering this after the Rosario version was announced. Not only that, but my fave outfit of hers is still the S3 outfit, so I will always desire to have her in that suit. But after seeing how this turned out....gosh...I gotta say I have zero regrets and can't wait to get it. This really looks terrific.

Reaction score
I was kinda regretting ordering this after the Rosario version was announced. Not only that, but my fave outfit of hers is still the S3 outfit, so I will always desire to have her in that suit. But after seeing how this turned out....gosh...I gotta say I have zero regrets and can't wait to get it. This really looks terrific.
Get both.

Reaction score
Invoiced this morning by TBA for my later batch Ahsoka. Only two months after initial HK release. Not bad.

Reaction score
Boba is likely very popular. I have him poed with KG Hobby and am not expecting any invoice for him for another two months at least.

Reaction score
Boba is likely very popular. I have him poed with KG Hobby and am not expecting any invoice for him for another two months at least.

I know KG are slower than TbA and TW which is why I'm surprised Boba hasn't shipped yet, especially as TbA back in March said expect invoice for later batches.
No worries, I'm sure it will arrive along with all my other pre orders 😆

Reaction score
Did I make a mistake preordering her from sideshows website earlier this month? It seems like other places ship earlier than they do. I don't have any experience with buying anything sideshow or hot toys, I've only been interested in their Ahsokas and some different Mandalorian clad characters, this one was a must.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did I make a mistake preordering her from sideshows website earlier this month? It seems like other place ship earlier than they do. I don't have any experience with buying anything sideshow or hot toys, I've only been interested in their Ahsokas and some different Mandalorian clad characters, this one was a must.

Sideshow is usually the first US distributor to get theirs. The issue with them since Covid 19 is that they usually get their new figures in batches, so it might take awhile for your pre-order to go through while others get theirs.

For example Rex started shipping from Sideshow in late October, I got mine around mid November and was part of their 2nd batch of pre-orders shipped out, but Rex wasn't in-stock until end of January.

So Ahsoka might follow a similar timeline.