HonestAbe Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Very smooth deal with HonestAbe. Figures packed carefully and arrived in great shape. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again! Thanks!

Reaction score
Another great trade with HonestAbe. Nothing but good to report and would trade anytime. Thanks again HonestAbe for everything and look forward to the next one.

roron corobb

Reaction score
Thank you, fellas. You all are (for the most part) awesome Scummers! Hit me up any time you want to buy, sale, or trade.

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with HonestAbe. He was a pleasure to work with. Prompt payment and communication. Hope to do business with him in the future.

Reaction score
Just completed my first deal here on the scum and cold not have been any better. All aspects from communication to shipping was perfect. Thanks for helping me with some of my favorite clones.

Reaction score
Just finished selling some stuff to HonestAbe. Quick payment and great communication all around.

Reaction score
Just purchased 2 Elite Praetorian Guards from Honestabe and everything went smooth as could be. Fast shipping, great communication, can’t wait to work with him again. A+A+!!!!

Reaction score
Jeremy was awesome to deal with. paid quickly, was patient & understanding with my situation. would be happy to deal with him anytime. thanks again!

Reaction score
Pleasure to deal with! Worked out a deal with HonestAbe; to which he paid promptly. My only regret is not selling to him sooner! Great guy to work with and would definitely sell/buy from again!

Last edited:
Reaction score
As always a great 'Scummer to deal with. Good communication, fast shipping, and honorable. Looking forward to future deals!

Reaction score
Just finished a very smooth transaction with Jeremy. A fantastic guy, and a great person to deal with!

Reaction score
Just completed two separate transactions with Jeremy and I have to say he was great to deal with. The shipping was fast and packed like a pro. I would have zero hesitation in doing a deal with him.

Reaction score
Completed a trade with Honest Abe, went super smooth. A superb scummer and pleasure to deal with, look forward to doing future business!!!

Reaction score
Really awesome seller! The deal went fast and smooth (much like how money exits my wallet), and all his stuff was nicely priced. Definitely would deal with again, and I suggest you do the same!

Reaction score
Completed my second deal with HonestAbe, super smooth, super scummer!!!! Look forward to future transactions!

Reaction score
Hooked me up with the ARC-170 I was looking for! Great seller, may end up buying from him again soon!!

Reaction score
Fast payment and he lives up to his name. I accidentally sent him a figure that was meant for a buddy of mine here locally. He agreed to send it back to me.