HonestAbe Feedback Thread

Reaction score
I just received a package that I bought from HonestAbe and I couldn't be happier. It was perfectly packed and got here very quickly. He was extremely helpful and I'd definitely deal with him again. :)

Reaction score
Got a couple figures in the mail today from Honest Abe. An all around great experience. Definitely a great guy to do business with.

Reaction score
Purchased a TBS 3.75 Stormtrooper from Jeremy. Figure arrived in perfect condition without even a scratch on its packaging. Great scummer!

Reaction score
Do you know if anybody is interested in trading SW 3.75 figures for lego minifigs? I have a lego darth maul, anakin skywalker, an ep. 1 pilot and a battledroid

Reaction score
Great transaction with a top-notch 'Scummer!!! Excellent communication and an all-around great guy!

Always a pleasure to meet another Jeremy, too! Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the clones! :)

Reaction score
Awesome communication, quick transaction and excellent packing job!

Highly recommended

Reaction score
Excellent communication and a great 'Scummer to deal with!!! Highly recommended :)

Reaction score
another awesome transaction with HonestAbe. Fast shipping, great communication, will be buying more from him!

Reaction score
Just completed another extremely positive transaction! Nothing but great things to say about Jeremy, truly great 'Scummer!!!

Reaction score
Sold some Loose Complete figs to HobestAbe and he was great. Hope to work with him again in the fiture.

Reaction score
HonestAbe was great to work with. Fast payment and great communication.

Reaction score
Just completed a deal with HonestAbe and everything went smoothly. No complaints would gladly work with this scummer again.

Reaction score
Had another deal with HonestAbe and once again he's a great communicator and fast payer. Really reliable buyer.

Reaction score
Great communication and a very smooth transaction for some BS6 figures. Thanks!

Reaction score
Honest Abe was great to deal with. Great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended

Reaction score
I purchased some figures from Jeremy and the transaction was great. Solid communication, sent pictures of everything before shipping, and upon receiving payment he shipped immediately. They arrived as described and well packed.

Top notch Scummer! Thanks Jeremy! :D

Reaction score
Bought a loose EE 6" Sandtrooper Sergeant from HonestAbe, communication was great and he sent item swiftly and well packaged. Pleasure to deal with and a highly recommended trading partner/seller!

Thanks

Reaction score
HonestAbe had quick payment and great communication. Thank you for the easy transaction! Definitely would deal with him again, no apprehensions what so ever.

Uki

Reaction score
Abe hooked me up with a TBS6" Gree; his customer service was amazing! Fast shipping and excellent communication! I cannot recommend him enough. :)

Reaction score
Super smooth transaction, a pleasant fellow to deal with. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Just finished another deal with Honest Abe, excellent transaction as always!

Reaction score
First deal with HonestAbe and it when very well. Great guy to deal with and I would deal with him again anytime. Thanks again HonestAbe and until the next time.

roron corobb