HonestAbe Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Another great transaction with Rev. Jeremy! Very patience person. I hope to do more deals with him soon!

Reaction score
Third trade with the Rev. completed. Consistently good communication, fast shipping, and careful packaging. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Bought some figures from Rev. Jeremy. Fast shipping, easy communications, and an all around great guy to deal with!

Reaction score
Just purchased a couple of figures from Jeremy - quick shipping and great communication! Would definitely buy from again. Thanks!

Reaction score
Awesome transaction with HonestAbe - always a pleasure to deal with - Thanks again and enjoy your new minifigs!!!

Reaction score
Jeremy is a pleasure to deal with, paid very quickly and is easy to communicate with. Enjoy your Pop figures!

Reaction score
Received my part of the deal w/Rev. Item in perfect condition compete w/accessories and arrived fast. Thank you and until our next deal.:awesome:

Reaction score
Just finished another deal with honest Abe!!! He is the man, he even threw In an extra. Abe is a great person to trade with. Hope to do it again.

Reaction score
Wonderful and smooth deal. Very easy person to work with. Highly recommended with no reservations at all. Thanks!

Reaction score
bought a Black Series TFA Snowtrooper Officer of HonestAbe, really great to deal with and it arrived safe and sound. Highly recommended.

Reaction score
Excellent person to deal with. We made a quick deal for some figures and payment was sent right away. Thanks muchly!!

Reaction score
Jeremy sold me two TFA Snowtrooper Officers at cost. Awesome scummer and a credit to this community, I would DEFINITELY do business with him again; THANK YOU!!!

Reaction score
great Scummer and super fast, retail price for the WM 3 3/4" TFA I needed and I couldn't be happier, wish there were more like him. thanks again buddy!!

Reaction score
Just received my package from HonestAbe and I couldn't be happier. Communication was easy and with fast replies. And he even found a figure I was looking for and added that to the sale as well. Would definitely recommend doing business with this guy, I know I will.

Reaction score
true to the name, honest, easy to deal with. Got Sabine 2 pack from him (last month) forgot until now to leave him feedback. Already setting up other deals, great seller!

Reaction score
Got another item from honest abe. Couldn't have gone better. Just waiting for him to restock to buy more! Highly recommended.

Reaction score
Fantastic person to deal with. Hooked me up with an item hard to find, and at cost. A true asset to the community. Thanks!

Reaction score
Had another good purchase from HonestAbe- good communication and trustworthy actions make him live up to his screen name!
Happy Holidays buddy!

Reaction score
Another solid transaction with honestabe. Communication was always prompt and was a pleasure to deal with. His packing skilled are superb as well. Hooked me up with hard to find figs at cost. Thanks!

Reaction score
Just made my second transaction with Jeremy and it went just as smoothly as the 1st time. Figure came packed great and shipped fast.