HonestAbe Feedback Thread

Reaction score
I'll be happy to start off the good feedback for HonestAbe. He's a patient buyer that is extremely easy to work with. Add in the fact that he paid immediately and kept up great communication the whole way through and you have yourself a top shelf 'Scummer. I hope to have more deals with him in the future. Thanks!!

Reaction score
Re: HonestAbe Feedback

I just completed my first transaction with Rev. Jeremy. He was in constant communication throughout the whole transaction, he paid promptly, and he was just a really nice guy to work with. I look forward to our next deal. Thank you very much!

Reaction score

Just received payment from HonestAbe on a transaction we'd been working on. Very easy person to deal with, great communication, prompt payment.
Can't wait to deal with 'Abe again!

Reaction score

Honest Abe is THE MAN! I completed my third (or fourth, or maybe just second) transaction with him and it went as smoothly as one could hope for. It's always a pleasure doing business.

Reaction score

This my first transaction with Abe. MO came fast and good commmunique throughtout. Thanks again.
---------------------------
"He's no good to me dead."

Reaction score

Awesome scummer who paid fast and stuck to the deal. No hassle, no worries, & quick to respond when needed.

A+++

Reaction score

Just completed a great trade with Abe here. He shipped out the same day that we agreed on the trade and my item arrived as described. What more can you ask for? And to top it off, he's one of the friendliest people I've ever traded with here or on any other board. Thanks Rev. Jeremy!

Reaction score

I've completed two deals now with HonestAbe, and he's a great guy in my book! I highly recommend doing business with him!

Thanks!!

Reaction score

Wrapped up my second transaction with good 'ol Abe.

AAA+ all the way. Hope to do buisness with again.

Reaction score

First transaction with honestabe completed. Good communication throughout, and paid real fast. Would deal with again
Thanks!

Reaction score

Just mailed Abe's stuff out Monday. Fast payment and great communication. Look forward to dealing with again. Thanks!!!!!

Reaction score

completed a sale recently, great communication the entire time, prompt payment. couldn't ask for anything more!

Reaction score

Completed my first transaction with Jeremy.Quick payment,and great communication throughout the deal.Highly recommended to all !

Reaction score

HonestAbe is a superb Scummer who was very easy to deal with and bought several figures from me while paying fast too! I would surely deal with him again! May the Trading Force be with you!

Reaction score

This is my first trade with HonestAbe and I have to say he is a top notch SCUMMER. Thank you Rev. for the fast payment. I hope you enjoy the figures. Take care brother, and God Bless!!!

Reaction score

just got my end of the deal from the Rev. shipped it fast too thanks!

Reaction score

very pleased with my trade with HonestAbe. I highly recommend trading with him. Quick shipping and recieved exactly what he said.

Reaction score

Another good transaction in progress and received money swiftly. Thanks again.

Reaction score

My kind of scum. Paid when he said he would and a nice guy too. Hope we can deal again soon.

Reaction score

Another great transaction with Jeremy. Fast payment and great communication. It's nice to have Christian brothers on this site. Thanks again Rev. and God Bless!!!

Reaction score

HonestAbe is the man! Not only is he a great buyer, but he is a very nice guy and an extremely patient dude. Don't hesitate to buy, trade, or sell to HonestAbe.

Reaction score

***BEWARE***

Just finished a transaction with the Jeremy and i must in all honesty say...HE IS NOT HONEST ABE

He bought an item from me without asking anything about it and then was unhappy with the condition. Now mind you this was a $20 item
After several back and forth PM's I told him to send it back to me at which time he chose not to. This was March 8th. On April 5th I get a Paypal dispute from him. I told him to return the item which he did not for 28 days.
Paypal puts a hold on my account for this item. After back and forth today I get the item back and guess what...Reverand kept 2 parts off the item. I guess he needed those for his collection.

EVERYONE BEWARE OF THE SCUMMER
I have done hundreds of trades and sales here on RS and have been a member for many many years and never ran into the hassle that this guy with 33 posts gave me
Jack

what i sent...

what i got back...

Reaction score

Not really sure what the last post is about but I just completed a great sale to the aptly named HonestAbe. He waited patiently while the items I had agreed to sell him were being delivered to me, paid immediately once they arrived, and kept in good communication the whole way through. He's a great guy to work with whether it's a sale or trade. Thanks again Abe and can't wait for the next one!

Reaction score

Move along...sorry that the deal did not go through as hoped, but please limit to the one post.

Mr Curto

Reaction score
Fast and smooth transaction, quality buyer. Would gladly do business with again!

Reaction score
Got my figures today from Abe. Fast shipping, well packed with tracking #. Great seller with great communication!!! Will buy from him again whenever in need of more figures!!!

Reaction score
Great transaction with HonestAbe, great communication, quality product, well packaged, fast shipping, highly recommended

Reaction score
Sold some figs to Abe, paid fast and a great guy to deal with. Would definitely recommend and deal with again!

Reaction score
Great trade with HonestAbe. Good communication, fast shipping, looking forward to future deals. Thanks.

Reaction score
Fast payment and friendly communication. This is my second or third deal with Honest Abe, and I look forward to future dealings.

Reaction score
Smooth transaction with Abe! Great communicator! Would deal with again. Thanks Abe!

Reaction score
Good guy to deal with, great communication and prompt payment. I hope to do business with again!

Hope you enjoy!

Reaction score
Second trade completed without a hitch. Reliable, good communication, fast shipping with packaging above and beyond. Thanks again.