Hondo Ohnaka

Reaction score
As for the Hondo news ( I really hope they throw in the 2 Porg from the earlier 3 Pack too 😋😍😍😂 ), any ideas what to expect for the also mentioned "Mountain Trooper" ?

Reaction score
Thanks for updating me 😊 Didn't knew about this set ( shame on me 😱)
Like my hope Hondo includes the Porgs, I hope the Trooper include the Mouse Droid😁😁

Reaction score
So glad I didn’t get him off eBay, so excited to have Hondo in my collection this year.

Reaction score
Yeah, I got the first order 3 pack off ebay, since it had two 'new' figures, but Hondo should have been a straight release to begin with.

Reaction score
Will definitely pick this up. I was this close to buying the set at Disneyland last summer, but couldn't justify it just for this figure. Glad I passed. I wonder if REX is on the table as a release as well?

Reaction score
Will definitely pick this up. I was this close to buying the set at Disneyland last summer, but couldn't justify it just for this figure. Glad I passed. I wonder if REX is on the table as a release as well?
Padawan, have you not learned Rule #1 of collecting yet?
RULE #1: If in hand for MSRP or less, BUY.
(Assumption: You want, might want, or ever have wanted, item in question.)

There, you can thank me later.
At the worst case you could have sold it off at a profit when you heard this was coming out.
Best case, this never came out and you wouldn't go to the grave in regret for not buying something that you had to pay a premium to even get into your hand for RULE #1 to apply in the first place.

Reaction score
I am sure this will be announced on the 8/21 Hasbro Pulse live stream as a Target Exclusive, which no one will be able to pre order online cause scalper bots will snatch them up in 5 seconds

Reaction score
If any of the UK Indy's can get stock, he is a must buy for me. He is such an amusing character both in CW and Rebels.

Reaction score
Yeah this one will be gone from Target online faster than you can blink. I hate Target for preorders. I’ve had luck getting stuff in store but none buying directly online. I hate big box exclusives but I’m definitely gonna pick up Hondo, Pyre, and the Mountain troop. Almost dropped $100+ on the GE 3 pack on several occasions but just couldn’t do it. So I’m glad these are coming out.

Reaction score
Here's the review from the person who found it, and is listing it on eBay now, $52 is the current bid, I am guessing she will get a cool $100-$125 for it.
According to her, she went shoping for her kid, and just happened to see it on the shelf in the collectibles section.
If you can keep your eyes on the "toy" you can see the packaging is even different to any other exclusive we've gotten

Reaction score
Yeah, great figure...and the Hondo isn't bad either....

Reaction score
OMG, one of her lashes looks to be loose, was waiting for it to fall off the whole time 🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂

Like the "GE" edge. This is what all BS exclusives should have, something different than plain red with no number

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I just looked for Hondo at target.com, and was surprised to see that the DJ R-3X figure preorder was completely sold out.

:p

Reaction score
Here's the review from the person who found it, and is listing it on eBay now, $52 is the current bid, I am guessing she will get a cool $100-$125 for it.
According to her, she went shoping for her kid, and just happened to see it on the shelf in the collectibles section.
If you can keep your eyes on the "toy" you can see the packaging is even different to any other exclusive we've gotten

Lmao. Everyone thinks they should have their own platform to espouse about their lives to the world. 🤦‍♂️
Anyway, the packaging looks awesome. I love the primary box color and the sides look great too

Reaction score
She has some other videos up, so I guess she is starting off on the toy review scene.
Considering the times and ppl having to make ends meet, I don't blame her doing it to make some extra cash.
Hot chick, collectibles, middle age men look to watch a video review....a match made in collecting heaven if you ask me...

Reaction score
She has some other videos up, so I guess she is starting off on the toy review scene.
Considering the times and ppl having to make ends meet, I don't blame her doing it to make some extra cash.
Hot chick, collectibles, middle age men look to watch a video review....a match made in collecting heaven if you ask me...
It was a crappy review though. Not even pulling the figure out of the box.
But I am sure there will be enough free and willing contributors with advice for her :)

I admit I was fast forwarding several times to see if she did pull it (Hondo) out ... Her rack etc. didn't convince me to sit through it all. And I am a single middle aged man who very much enjoy to gaze upon females and their assets.
I'm sure she is nice and all, though. However, I will stick to my usual suspects for toy reviews.

Reaction score
Picture proof for Hondo over at Yakface, and the multilanguaged back, gives hope for easy find to me 😊😊👍🏻 No Porgs though 🤪
Hoping they are packed in there behind the cardboard, but definitely not a dealbreaker if they aren't.

Reaction score
How is it that an augmented soccermom that is by no means a die hard star wars fan (her own words) finds this single one in a San Diego Target, get's it scanned and nothing and no other figures with it showing up. So she buys it, to put it up on ebay....

Is this normal in USA?
She was just looking for Ninja turtles for her kids and "OMG a star wars figure on top of the shelves"...
Am I the only one thinking this is staged/scripted all the way? :-D (yeah I actually did go back to watch/listen to it)

Reaction score
How is it that an augmented soccermom that is by no means a die hard star wars fan (her own words) finds this single one in a San Diego Target, get's it scanned and nothing and no other figures with it showing up. So she buys it, to put it up on ebay....

Is this normal in USA?
She was just looking for Ninja turtles for her kids and "OMG a star wars figure on top of the shelves"...
Am I the only one thinking this is staged/scripted all the way? :-D (yeah I actually did go back to watch/listen to it)
Pretty much how I think it went down. I can understand a mom shopping for TMNT or any other figure for that matter, but for her to be looking up on the overhead for it? Not typical. And why would she even know who it was, or if it's worth picking up? Considering he's from aged media and she wasn't looking for Star Wars anyways. She might very well be an SO of a Collector who has her keep an eye out for certain figures. And having her do a video on action figures simply feels like click bait TBH, and just feeds into more stereotypes in both collectors and using someone assets to attract views.

Reaction score

Is this normal in USA?
Yes, lying is normal in the USA. :cool:

Reaction score
Was Hondo up for pre-order this morning? Yakface posted the Target page link for him in the wee small hours but it just says "coming soon" now.

No Porgs included, by the way. Release date 08/30.

Reaction score
Was Hondo up for pre-order this morning? Yakface posted the Target page link for him in the wee small hours but it just says "coming soon" now.

No Porgs included, by the way. Release date 08/30.
No, that's a place holder. He'll go up for order on 8/30 as far as anyone knows

Reaction score
One of the Target's near me shows two of these in stock. It's a bit out of the way, so I haven't bothered checking it out.
I'd go there right away! Probably is street dated for the 30th anyways and could be a mistake.

Reaction score
I'd go there right away! Probably is street dated for the 30th anyways and could be a mistake.
It's shown that quantity for almost two weeks now, so I would almost guarantee if the stock is accurate they're being held in the back for the 30th. Then again this is the same Target that showed four Carb. Mandos in stock for months, that could never be found, and then finally they just disappeared. It's been an expensive month already anyway, so I'll probably just order online when he goes live, or wait for stock that shows up in a store that's closer.

Reaction score
It's shown that quantity for almost two weeks now, so I would almost guarantee if the stock is accurate they're being held in the back for the 30th. Then again this is the same Target that showed four Carb. Mandos in stock for months, that could never be found, and then finally they just disappeared. It's been an expensive month already anyway, so I'll probably just order online when he goes live, or wait for stock that shows up in a store that's closer.
Yeah, that sounds like a glitch in the computer.

I'm going to order one online as soon as I'm able. I'll ****ing set an alarm. And even then, I'll pack the kids in the car on Sunday morning and be there at opening to get one. I've wanted this so badly but never wanted to shell out the money for the GE set.

Reaction score
My friend found one at Target yesterday and it was register locked for the 30th.