Hondo Ohnaka (Galaxy’s Edge)

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Hondo is shipping in the Jedi Luke and Chirrut case assortment?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Hondo is shipping in the Jedi Luke and Chirrut case assortment?
I thought that was the consensus, which is why I didn't order him separately as I already have that wave on preorder. But, I noticed no retailers have updated their wave info with him, so maybe it's still up in the air?

Reaction score
I thought that was the consensus, which is why I didn't order him separately as I already have that wave on preorder. But, I noticed no retailers have updated their wave info with him, so maybe it's still up in the air?
bbts did pic and description https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/118292
dorkside did as well https://dorksidetoys.com/collection...-8-3-75-action-figure-free-shipping-pre-order but not the pics https://dorksidetoys.com/collection...-8-3-75-action-figure-free-shipping-pre-order EE updated thier 4 fig set pics but not verbal description https://www.entertainmentearth.com/...tion-2020-action-figures-wave-2-case/hse7763b full case info not yet updated at EE,

Last edited:
Reaction score
I get why some of you might not like BBTS. Their pricing may be hard to figure out. But I will say that BBTS has one slight edge over the other sites. You can choose which carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx) you want them to use to ship your figures.

FYI, I don't work for BBTS but I just wanted to point that out.
It's not hard to understand. They have a history of inflating prices on popular items, even when said items are as easy to get new elsewhere. And is something I have been hearing about from others since 2012. Hence why I said " The only reason I brought up BBTS is because I thought somebody here might want this figure in "collector grade" condition."

Because both this and the way they pack their products are the only two reasons why I can suggest them. Especially since paying more for a faster service is only great when the item is the same price as their competitor's. :p

Reaction score
I really wish Hasbro could have stuck with 'Expanded Universe' for these types of figures. Least they could do is move the warning rectangle to the left side of the card and 4+ circle to the right so it wouldn't cover the lightsaber.

Reaction score
Usually the only stuff I typically get from BBTS are Neca figures, and if I'm not able to get a preorder in for something on Pulse, it comes down to dorkside or bbts. I haven't really noticed a big price discrepancy between them and anyone else though. Plus I typically get their in-stock items pretty fast since apparently they're only two states away.

Reaction score
I would definitely get all the crew, aside from Chopper, in TVC scale and hope they do at some point!
Probably is the only reason why we're getting Hondo though, is because of him having that connection.

Reaction score
Chopper has been released in 3.75 realistc form a while back.

I would've preferred this Hondo actually had the lens on his goggles, looks very cheap without them. The Black Series version has better goggles.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chopper has been released in 3.75 realistc form a while back.

I would've preferred this Hondo actually had the lens on his goggles, looks very cheap without them. The Black Series version has better goggles.
technically Chopper was a Disney Park exclusive item and not an official Hasbro release. Personally I’d like to see a big multipack with the entire Ghost crew. Then a second with the villains (Kallus, Thrawn, Jet Trooper, ATDT driver and an imperial Mandalorian. Then a 3rd set with 3 inquisitors, Maul and Saxon. Then One last set with Ahsoka, Rex, Hondo, Renn Fau, AP-5.

Reaction score
With Ahsoka presumably appearing in the Mandalorian I hope that we get a new TVC figure of her! As much as I like the old one the face is, well...
Also wouldn't mind seeing an old Rex either. And we definitely need a new Thrawn that ins't EU EU, and is based more on the Canon look.

Same with Bo-Katan and several others, they can essentially use current media to sell older characters which can knock them off our lists. Ultimate Goa is getting them for me, although I get some people might want the figures from their "accurate" source material?

Gar Saxon is one I'd also like to get though it would likely utilize TVC's Jango sculpt, similar to how they did the Comic Pack and EE Mandos.

Reaction score
I pre-ordered him from Amazon. The only thing I don't get is why is his holster on his right side for the VC release but left side for the Black Series one. The card art shows his holster on the left leg too. I don't think that holster/belt is re-used, so why couldn't they make it properly?

Unless I'm wrong and the holster on Hondo is re-used, which would then make sense to me why Hasbro swapped it to the right side for this VC release.

Reaction score
Hondo's head might be useful for a custom Klaatu Jedi as long as the figure's head and neck parts arent double ball jointed like X-Wing Luke and any of the other newer figures that have the double ball jointed head and neck thing

Reaction score
Not sure about that with the molded gear, he just resembles Hondo too much. Though i guess you could rework some head gear.

I dislike the new neck joints as well, much harder to hollow out to customize.

Reaction score
This figure will make a nice addition to the Sail Barge. I like the look of the figure, but was never big on the character overall, or the show.

Reaction score
hoping amazon fulfills orders soon since they shipped out fives this week

Reaction score
yeah, i think i mentioned title change a couple weeks back. The ETA changed yesterday afternoon.

Reaction score
Found him and the whole wave at Target today.
Funny thing is the wave was being stocked by a Hasbro rep, she was putting the TVCs on the pegs, said she found them in the back and decided to pu them out.
Said she comes to Targets every week to keep up on inventory and see how sales are going...

Reaction score
My Hondo shipped from Amazon. I had preordered earlier this year when those links first went up.

I just hope they didn't stick him in a stupid bubble mailer like they did my Jedi Luke. I wasn't planning on getting two of this guy.

Reaction score
My Hondo shipped from Amazon. I had preordered earlier this year when those links first went up.

I just hope they didn't stick him in a stupid bubble mailer like they did my Jedi Luke. I wasn't planning on getting two of this guy.
seriously!? they havent even started processing mine, and i too ordered 2/24

Reaction score
Why do I even bother w/ amazon...oh yeah, they discounted my balance because fives was damaged so I shouldn't complain too much but I gotta ask, how'd you order on 3/1 when they took page down on late afternoon 2/24?

Reaction score
Why do I even bother w/ amazon...oh yeah, they discounted my balance because fives was damaged so I shouldn't complain too much but I gotta ask, how'd you order on 3/1 when they took page down on late afternoon 2/24?
Yea I thought the page was up and gone within a couple hours?

Reaction score
I just found the new wave at Target and picked them all up, include Hondo. I'm surprised to see not only Chirrut has ankle pivots, but Hondo and Fives too - I really hope they keep this for all new TVC figures.

Reaction score
And mine will arrive...heck they haven't even started possessing mine, pre paid w/ g.c too.

Reaction score
Found him and the whole wave at Target today.
Funny thing is the wave was being stocked by a Hasbro rep, she was putting the TVCs on the pegs, said she found them in the back and decided to pu them out.
Said she comes to Targets every week to keep up on inventory and see how sales are going...
PLEASE tell us there was more to that conversation??

Reaction score
SCREW AMAZON!!! i ordered on 2/24 and its now released and NOT IN STOCK but "ships in 1 to 2 months" and mine, which is already PRE-PAID for too didn't get processed but a 9/25 order does, and "reserved for prime members", F&U^U&U^ that S💩hg!!!
and where the heck is my freaking AM COFFEE?

Last edited:
Reaction score
SCREW AMAZON!!! i ordered on 2/24 and its now released and NOT IN STOCK but "ships in 1 to 2 months" and mine, ehich is already PRE-PAID for too didn't get processed but a 9/25 order does, and "reserved for primer members", F&U^U&U^ that S7797yujhg!!!
and where the heck i's my freaking AM COFFEE?
Not sure why that upsets you...Prime is a premier service that I pay for and expect some perks. If priority on in stock items is one of them so be it. Using a gift card makes no difference.

I'm not a Hasbro Pulse member so I didn't ***** and moan that I didn't get first dibs on the SDCC set. Know why? First dibs was reserved for paying Pulse members.