Hondo Ohnaka (Galaxy’s Edge)

Reaction score
August 21 it is:

Hasbro: Upcoming Livestream With The Star Wars Brand Team
Posted by B. on August 7, 2020 at 02:05 PM CST
"Word on the Holonet is that there's a special Star Wars Fan First Friday event happening on August 21st at 10am ET! Join the Hasbro Star Wars team as they fill us in on what's new. There may even be a few surprises! We’ll also be doing a brief Q&A, so post your questions here and it may be answered during the livestream."

Reaction score
Wondering what surprise(s) they could have left for TVC beside a couple carded reveals. Haslab project announcement maybe?

Reaction score
Well I predicted today for Hondo reveal because w/in 24 hrs prior to the official Hasbro reveals of k2, Wolffe and imwe, Amazon updated my 2/24 preorders w/ a ETA for delivery and last night, I got emsil from them w/ updated eta for Hondo. Fives still says ETA TBD. But I am likely going to cancel Fives once the arc trooper 3 pk is orderable. And for previous 3, Amazon also updated w/ pics. But didn't w/ Hondo.

Reaction score
I honestly don't need a reveal for Hondo considering we already saw him with the GE Falcon!
What i do need is for him to finally be listed on Hasbro Pulse to order. lol

Reaction score
I honestly don't need a reveal for Hondo considering we already saw him with the GE Falcon!
What i do need is for him to finally be listed on Hasbro Pulse to order. lol
True, but the "reveal" launches the pulse preorders.

Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse livestream reveal 07.21.20

Cardback based on composite images from GE, soft PVC outer jacket, secondary layered goggles for transparency, & brand new pill color for VC (GE inspired). Preorder today 07.21 @ 4pm EST - On shelf later this Fall.

Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse livestream reveal 07.21.20

....... Preorder today 07.21 @ 4pm EST - On shelf later this Fall.
What is this "On shelf later this Fall" you refer to? Are you saying there is a new distribution system that actually puts VTC on the shelves at stores? Brilliant! This is going to catch on and change the Brick and Mortar business completely!!!!

Oh, sorry for the sarcasm! Or am I?

Reaction score
That cardback is stellar. Really hope I can secure a pre-order in a few hours.

Reaction score
Solid release into the line. Figure and card back, to echo other’s sentiments, look good. Can’t wait for this wave to hit!

Reaction score
Reaction score
What about the holster that is pictured in front of his left leg, but ends up on the side of the right leg on the toy ?

Reaction score
And as typical BS goes, hes sold out!
🙄

Honestly is just feeling like more work than anything...

Reaction score
Was just pulse and he's sold out there as well. So I nervously placed an order at Amazon.

Reaction score
Was just pulse and he's sold out there as well. So I nervously placed an order at Amazon.
interesting, on their main page, he's "ghosted" as if sold out, but says pre-orderable on his actual page. 2min ago

Reaction score

wm may not activated it yet. them or amazon was later in day for last preorder batch
Thanks, I had to run and errand for the family at pre-order time, yes I would have been sued for divorce if I had sad, "Can I do that later?". Got the other items I needed on HasbroPulse, yet had to go to Amazon for this. Good thing I'm an "opener" since I can guarantee the card or bubble will be damaged with Amazon.

Reaction score
$14.99 yikes. Probably a MSRP preview of a year from now..

Amazon for $12.99 remains available. Close your eyes and cross your fingers on card condition!
I avoid BBTS (along with EE and their awful website) at all costs.

It's either Amazon or Dorkside for me.
I understand. The only reason I brought up BBTS is because I thought somebody here might want this figure in "collector grade" condition. 😅

But yeah... Their means of pricing stuff is why I am starting to like DST when it comes to this line. 😅

Last edited:
Reaction score
I understand. The only reason I brought up BBTS is because I thought somebody here might want this figure in "collector grade" condition. 😅

But yeah... Their means of pricing stuff is why I am starting to like DST when it comes to this line. 😅
I get why some of you might not like BBTS. Their pricing may be hard to figure out. But I will say that BBTS has one slight edge over the other sites. You can choose which carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx) you want them to use to ship your figures.

FYI, I don't work for BBTS but I just wanted to point that out.

Reaction score
I like BBTS just fine, in fact i order from them quite a bit. Though most when they have a good sale because they are high priced. I suspect that's due to them not ordering the same volume as Walmart or Target, so they probably don't get as good of a discount.

Not to mention they also have overhead/employees to pay with no other "high mark up" merchandise like furniture or clothing to offset those expenses that Walmart, Target etc. do.

So in an age whee you can't always find an item in the store yourself, some people want to know they can count on someone else to pick out a "collector" quality item for them. I'll admit that it's not 100% effective but nothing ever is.