Hondo Ohnaka (Galaxy’s Edge)

Reaction score
August 21 it is:

Hasbro: Upcoming Livestream With The Star Wars Brand Team
Posted by B. on August 7, 2020 at 02:05 PM CST
"Word on the Holonet is that there's a special Star Wars Fan First Friday event happening on August 21st at 10am ET! Join the Hasbro Star Wars team as they fill us in on what's new. There may even be a few surprises! We’ll also be doing a brief Q&A, so post your questions here and it may be answered during the livestream."

Reaction score
Wondering what surprise(s) they could have left for TVC beside a couple carded reveals. Haslab project announcement maybe?

Reaction score
Well I predicted today for Hondo reveal because w/in 24 hrs prior to the official Hasbro reveals of k2, Wolffe and imwe, Amazon updated my 2/24 preorders w/ a ETA for delivery and last night, I got emsil from them w/ updated eta for Hondo. Fives still says ETA TBD. But I am likely going to cancel Fives once the arc trooper 3 pk is orderable. And for previous 3, Amazon also updated w/ pics. But didn't w/ Hondo.

Reaction score
I honestly don't need a reveal for Hondo considering we already saw him with the GE Falcon!
What i do need is for him to finally be listed on Hasbro Pulse to order. lol

Reaction score
I honestly don't need a reveal for Hondo considering we already saw him with the GE Falcon!
What i do need is for him to finally be listed on Hasbro Pulse to order. lol
True, but the "reveal" launches the pulse preorders.