Hondo Ohnaka (Galaxy’s Edge)

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface.com we’ll be seeing Hondo Ohnaka in the Vintage line. No pictures yet.

Worth picking up?

Reaction score
I'm hoping to be able to grab a few and customize a Nikto Mercenary band.

Reaction score
Didn't see that one coming. Like ly a scaled down version of 6" Galaxy's Edge 3-pack. Could be the start of a nice roster of Rebels characters on TVC cards.

Reaction score
This one makes me ridiculously happy. Too much to hope for Vi Moradi down the line? Park exclusive, even...??

Reaction score
A vintage Hondo will be awesome! As others have mentioned, I am sure they will scale down the 6 inch version that is sold at Disney. But on a vintage card!! Excellent.

Reaction score
I was out of collecting during the runs of The Clone Wars, and I already am gathering up too much to start actually trying to assemble figures from that era. But since we know he lives all the way up through the sequels, I'm very ready to have him fill in at various scummy locations. He will probably start by hanging out in my Jabba's palace.

I'm just glad that Hasbro didn't think this about making his figure:

Reaction score
While I initially didn't care for Hondo, he really grew on me over time. So this is the only one that's a definite buy for me from this wave. Though I did buy the Animated figure it doesn't quite fit in with TVC, so this is a welcome addition. And will be nice for possible customs, if the goggles aren't sculpted on. lol

I think this was actually a no brainer since it's the Galaxy's Edge version, it's a way to promote "their" version of the character. But still give the fans something that they think they want. I don't think it really matters though, Hondo is Hondo, and looks the same to me.

Reaction score
I wonder what logo his card will have. STAR WARS, like Aphra & shadow trooper, or will they develop a GE logo. If the latter, I may have to get 2, to keep 1 carded w/ a GE logo. Maybe whenever Hasbro decides to officially reveal him, someone will ask them if they don't offer the info tbemselves.

Reaction score
I wonder what logo his card will have. STAR WARS, like Aphra & shadow trooper, or will they develop a GE logo. If the latter, I may have to get 2, to keep 1 carded w/ a GE logo. Maybe whenever Hasbro decides to officially reveal him, someone will ask them if they don't offer the info tbemselves.
In a perfect world where we were getting 30+ new 3.75" figures a year, we might actually get other Galaxy's Edge characters in the line. Sadly, Hondo will probably be the only one. Would be really cool to get Vi Moradi and the Coke droids.

Reaction score
That's why I'd p/u a 2nd Hondo to keep carded if card back had a GE logo. The Coke droids, I wouldn't mind Disney release them w/ the cart even if somehow a promotion through Coke. I've said this in another thread, but it'd be cool if Disney created a figure w/mini vehicle/accessory pack asst. where the Coke droids w/ cart would be included as well as a repainted sand crawler jawa w/ multi-accessories to fit onto sandcrawler for The Mandalorian look, r6 style astro w/ taxi/cargo carrier , lava river droid w/ ferry boat and if they want to tackle it, Kuill w/ blurgg because who knows if hasbro'll do it

Reaction score
I'm hoping to be able to grab a few and customize a Nikto Mercenary band.
Like a band that plays instruments who can be hired?

In a perfect world where we were getting 30+ new 3.75" figures a year, we might actually get other Galaxy's Edge characters in the line. Sadly, Hondo will probably be the only one. Would be really cool to get Vi Moradi and the Coke droids.
What about some park exclusives? Either a boxed set on TVC cards without official TVC numbers. Or some alternate numbering system.

Reaction score
Like a band that plays instruments who can be hired?
You mean like a group of thugs for hire. I'd like to see the musical art myself!!!
This is now making me think of a group of grimy Nikto and Weequay musicians who sing Narcocorrido-type songs praising leaders of the Hutts, Black Sun, Crimson Dawn, etc. I'd read that short story and listen to the accompanying EP.

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the Galaxy's Edge Hondo. does he wear the same outfit from Clone Wars? Was Hondo in Rebels too?? Is this Galaxy's edge outfit unique to Galaxy's Edge?

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the Galaxy's Edge Hondo. does he wear the same outfit from Clone Wars? Was Hondo in Rebels too?? Is this Galaxy's edge outfit unique to Galaxy's Edge?
Clone Wars, Rebels, and Galaxy's Edge (set between E8 and E9)

Reaction score
Question.... I am not really familiar with the Galaxy Edge storyline.

If this guy was around in the Clones Wars/Rebels/OT how is he still alive (& apparently looks the same age) in Galaxy Edge that is set in the ST era? There may be an in universe explanation (other than sell toys) I just have not seen it.

Reaction score

If this guy was around in the Clones Wars/Rebels/OT how is he still alive (& apparently looks the same age) in Galaxy Edge that is set in the ST era? There may be an in universe explanation (other than sell toys) I just have not seen it.
He would be old, maybe 15 years older than Han, but not ancient. We also don't know the typical lifespan of a Weequay. The sad probability is that due to their typical employment, most Weequay don't live to old age. Hondo is just lucky.

Reaction score
I'm kinda surprised Disney hasn't updated their Build a droid 3.75" stations with some of the droid colors we see in Galaxy's Edge. It would be pretty easy to do those Coke droids that way. Keep those building stations outside of Galaxy's Edge and that might spread the crowd a bit that wants these. I wouldn't mind the cart either, but they have the ability to make the droids but apparently not the interest.

Vi Moradi would be a great 'generic' background or rebellion character. Honestly I'm tired of suggesting characters. There are too many not done now and too many main characters that need updates. <<< not repacks

Reaction score
just got email from amazon w/ ETA update....K2S0 is now 10/1 along w/ Airbourne trooper, GNK(always been 10/1) and I assume Stormtrooper Luke (of this wave, i ornly preordered K2 and airbourne from amazon, GNK from pulse. So I guess its safe to say, for those that lucked out and got a preorder in, they intend to keep preorders active Hondo, Fives, and Imwe are still 11/1 ETA

Reaction score
Hondo is one of the TVC figures I'm most excited for that's coming up. I've loved the character ever since his debut episode on TCW so it's going to be a treat to see a TVC quality figure of him and on a TVC card. I'm a bit disappointed it's not a TCW realistic version on a TCW card but oh well. I'm still very excited that we're getting a TVC Hondo at all and he'll be a great figure. Plus it makes sense since they can just scale down the TBS Hondo which was also the Galaxy's Edge version. Can't wait to see his figure and packaging.

In regards to other Galaxy's Edge figures I think if Hondo's card actually has a Galaxy's Edge logo on it that will definitely increase the chances of other Galaxy's Edge figures in TVC. If it's a Star Wars card like Aphra, Shadow Trooper etc while I don't think that will rule out other Galaxy's Edge figures it will make them less likely I feel.

Reaction score

Hondo is alive and well in the ST timeline, running Ohnaka Transport Solutions out of Black Spire Outpost. Guess Weequay live a long time!

Can't wait to get this figure!

Reaction score
Im very exited to hear this rumor, however find it very hard for Hasbro to create a brand new Hondo for the 3.75 TVC line. I'm pretty sure the new Hondo will be the 6" BS from the exclusive Disney store but single carded. but hoping for the best I guess.