Holiday picture thread

Reaction score
Join Baby Yoda & friends as they visit the North Pole & help save Christmas from the Evil Elf on the Shelf,
So that the resident psycho monkeys that infest the Planet Earth, can enjoy their version of Light Day!Mando christmas2.JPG

Reaction score
(spoken with Steven Wright accent)
Tonight at the Carson Fairgrounds.......the Monster Truck Extravaganza, featuring Big Daddy Don Bodean's truck.....the Bo-hweemouth.

Great stuff, love seeing some cool festive pics. Also, I did not know there was a Grinch figure. Pretty awesome, have to keep my eyes open for one now!

Reaction score

Empire had a grinch figure in his spaceport, that's how I found out about it. I got lucky & found it at a reasonable price off season.

Got a few more pictures planned, But I will take suggestions on which action figure would work for hanukkah?

Reaction score
What if Santa doesn't survive the freezing cold of the North Pole? He's no good to me dead.
WMdM7kK.jpg

Reaction score
Those 1:18 car models are so weird! That whole collector niche is interesting to me; all the pieces are so realistic except the people themselves. But this is the only industry that still makes this type of thing.

Reaction score
It’s a rabbit hole I been trying to avoid for awhile. Would have caved but I missed out on the ones I really want before the prices became unrealistic.

Reaction score
Happy President's day,

Since I don’t have Lincoln or Washington…..
Some wise words from a president.
41234DF7-A035-4C5F-9FC6-ABAF1E0ACA8F.jpeg
  • Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
  • You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done.

Reaction score
Thats not the picture I expected for that headline, and it’s not the headline I expected for that picture! 😂

Reaction score
I used to tease a friend that people don’t really want prequels or certain background info/ character development. The example I would give would be no one wants to find out that the predator is really a frustrated accountant on holiday break.

i wasn’t planning on the bears but they worked out great. 🐻:eek:

Reaction score
The emoji reactions do not include an "Oh S***! What the Eff is THAT?!?!?" or I'd have clicked on it. Happy, ummmmmmmmm.......Easter back at ya.....and please see that your pet bunny has a good holiday as well.