HK Droid (KOTOR) - Speculation

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface.com we should be seeing the HK Droid from Knights Of The Old Republic game In the Black Series.

Any thoughts on seeing this figure In the 6 line?

Reaction score
It better be Kotor HK-47 designed and NOT the new models from the Mandalorian. If so, I’m all in for multiples.

I'm down for multiples as well. A nice little assassin squad!

But I'd really like to see the HK model from Mando S2 as well. Not as much as I want to see HK-47, but I loved the look of those guys.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
It better be Kotor HK-47 designed and NOT the new models from the Mandalorian.
I can see Hasbro trolling us, by slotting the HK-87 - the rumor does only state HK Droid. In Hasbro's defense, though, it would make more sense since it could be slotted in the Mando sub-line. HK-47 would make more sense being part of the GG sub-line.

Reaction score
HK-47 would be a big seller. They haven’t shied away from making KOTOR products so I hope that’s what the figure ends up being. I’m in for any video game BS 6” figures.

6” Gaming Greats Mission Vao using Aphra parts would be great, along with a Bastila in the main line.

Reaction score
Oh, don't do this to me!

It better be Kotor HK-47 designed and NOT the new models from the Mandalorian. If so, I’m all in for multiples.

It better be KotOR HK-47 and not SWTOR HK-47 with the silly Iron Man arc reactor things in its chest.

It would also be good for a repaint in silver chrome for the original HK-50's.

Reaction score
Oh, don't do this to me!

It better be KotOR HK-47 and not SWTOR HK-47 with the silly Iron Man arc reactor things in its chest.

It would also be good for a repaint in silver chrome for the original HK-50's.
I could easily see them doing HK-47 with some kitbash parts from Q9-0 (legs mostly)