Hiya Toys - Alien and Predator 1:18 Figures

Reaction score
I enjoyed the Colonial Marines video game about as much as anyone could, so it bothered me that they didn't make Winters - the character you play as.

Reaction score
Got this a few days ago! I had totally forgot about it having lights!!! Definitely worth the $213 I paid for it, and glad to have this in my collection now. This also goes to show how nice the Razor Crest would have been with a simple on/off light in the engines/cockpit/cargo area.
View attachment 436096View attachment 436097View attachment 436098View attachment 436099View attachment 436100
Absolutely BADA***!!!!! Pack 'em in there!!!!!! MOVE IT!!! MOVE IT!!!! MOVE IT!!!!!

Reaction score
That’s what I essentially consider their Colonial Marines. They are more or less just generic versions, but I’d definitely re-buy the previously released ones if they offered screen accurate ones.
I would too. I had the second set of three (the two women and the dude with a robotic-type leg), but then Hiya cancelled them for my country. I aslo had the Wolf Predator on order until they cancelled him as well.

Now, they just have the Robocop, Judge Dredd (which I'm actually a fan of, but don't like the Hiya figures), and the other stuff available for pre-order/order, but none of the Aliens or Predator stuff.

Reaction score
That sucks!! I didn’t get the second set of marines because I knew a random one came with the APC. I got Bella, and was able to order the other female off Aliexpress. The robot leg one (Cruz, I think?) is sold out everywhere, or around $75. Though I’d love to have it for the APC, I’m not willing to pay that for a single figure!

Reaction score
I skipped the APC because I had too many other things on order. It would have been nice to get one of the three figs with it, though and the vehicle itself is cool and all. Oh well, maybe one they'll make them available again, but I'm not holding my breath.

Reaction score
It kills me that Hiya made that but seemingly cannot make at least a few movie Colonial Marines, like NECA has.
I suspect it's an actor licensing thing. I'm sure they would if they could. I'm not sure NECA can even do them anymore without doing another agreement or something. NECA was never able to do a proper Drake. It was based on the Kenner figure rather than the actor. And, with some of the actors passing away it'll probably be that much more difficult.

Reaction score
I opened the Robocop 2 robo and I was a little frustrated that the wrist pegs don't go deeper into the hands. Otherwise a pretty cool Robocop for the price.

Reactions: bac

bac

Reaction score
Non-mint Aliens Alien Queen figures for $29.99 at EE right now.

Aliens APC is $189