Hiya - Predator

Reaction score
Yes, I've enjoyed the Alien stuff they've put out so far. Would love some Predator 1/18 figures.

Reaction score
I wonder if they're taking into account likeness rights?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have to say I've never heard of them. What is the quality/articulation like on their Alien figures? I'm assuming better than the Reaction/Funko 5 POA stuff.

Reaction score

Hiya toys has made a few 1:18th scale products

They made some Aliens creatures that were pretty good. (Due to the size of the original alien designs, (Thin arms) they can be subject to breakage) But their other products are top notch The made a series of WW2 figure I had the germans & they were solid.
http://www.fighting118th.com/tag/our-war-wwii/

The aliens solders look to be the same basic design as the WW2 products.

I know there was talk about an Alien queen & a loader. Both of which would be sweet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got there Aliens..very brittle... and the marines look off in colouring and accuracy to the costumes, which has made them a no buy for me.
Still interested in the Predator, but like jedisquared am wondering on Likeness. NECA can't do Carl Weathers for their line, so I can't see the getting anyone very easily.

Reaction score
I believe the Alien licence was video game based not movie based, which is why they are off color.

Reaction score
The cameo pattern and helmet in the game where accurate to the movie source though. Hiya said on FB that the colouring was what Fox wanted, so who knows?
There are more movie marines in the works though, apparently.

Reaction score
Very excited, although more for the predator than for his victims. I finally landed a Microman 1:18 predator on eBay to hold me until then.

Their Aliens series is quite nice. The Aliens Power Loader is up for preorder on a couple of sites, and boxed pics are up on their Facebook site. Though I heard rumblings regarding the APC, I haven't heard them announce concrete plans yet.

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post. Though I mentioned it in the other thread, I wanted to mention it here too and potentially save someone some frustration. If the joints seem the least bit stiff, STOP, don't force it. Boil a cup of water in the microwave, and dip the joint in for a few seconds before moving the joint. It seems to be an issue with the way PVC (or whatever) adheres to itself; I ripped a hand on my VC Hoth Luke due to the same issue. So far, I've had really good luck with this method, and once initially heated I have had no problems with brittleness. YMMV

Reaction score
Finally caved and ordered the City Hunter Predator 2 on the basis that he was the 'main' one in Predator 2 (Bio credits him as killing King Willie).

Just got to wait for him to turn up.

Reaction score
I may get one or two Predators , or three who am I Kidding I'm all in