Hit a wall

Reaction score
I have hit a wall with the collection and just needed to discuss with other collectors of these figures. I am seriously running out of space but the biggest issue is how long we have to wait for this stuff to arrive at our doorsteps. I don't want to complain but when these things do arrive we are into the next season of Mando or Boba so my joy is about gone. Does anyone else feel that way? I can only imagine all of the new figures HT could make just from Boba Fett but I just don't have the same thrill as I did years ago when I put in an order. The wait time is getting longer and longer so I loose interest.

Reaction score
Very well put. I feel a bit like that tbh. 14-18 months from pre order is too long.

Space wise, I'm struggling. I've got 6 brown shippers with figures in that I have no room to display and a further 6 or 7 pre orders still to arrive this year.

Reaction score
I have to admit the thrill i used to feel when a figure arrives has faded a lot for most releases. Yet, i think it has more to do with the plethora of figures i have now in the collection than the longer delays between PO and release. Quite a few figures still have this power to get me excited when i unbox them.

Reaction score
I don't mind the waiting as much as the lack of items in my interest area. I've reached the max of display space in my collection from some time already, and only with some changes in the overall setup I was able to display some new things. My OT Imperials focus also helps when buying things, because of the limited budget and display space. Thus I only buy the items I really want, and items that I can display in a way or another. I don't buy to hoard nor store items in boxes.

Reaction score
I don't mind the waiting as much as the lack of items in my interest area. I've reached the max of display space in my collection from some time already, and only with some changes in the overall setup I was able to display some new things. My OT Imperials focus also helps when buying things, because of the limited budget and display space. Thus I only buy the items I really want, and items that I can display in a way or another. I don't buy to hoard nor store items in boxes.

I prefer the OT characters, especially troopers. One exception being Rogue One Shoretroopers or Deathtroopers.

Reaction score
Space is always at a premium, but It's nice to rotate items in your collections.

Reaction score
Maybe rotation of my collection needs to happen? I have always said that if I can't display it to enjoy then I won't buy it. I just don't like stashing things away in boxes in a dark closet. Space is for sure at a premium for me.