Hints about who the Clone Wars figures are

Reaction score
Those are some good theories. Sounds right on the money to me. Welcome to the boards.

Reaction score
Thanks. I've been visiting the boards for ages, I actually joined a while ago but only ever made one or two posts. Now I'm at uni I've got access to broadband so I hope to start posting more often.

Reaction score
Ok Hasbro said that they were releasing 9 Clone Wars figures this year, including Yoda, Anakin and Mace. Now in the Clone Wars cartoon feature at starwars.com they mention nine characters.

MAIN CHARACTERS
Anakin
Obi-Wan
SIDE STORIES
Kit Fisto
Mace
Yoda
Padme
VILLAINS
Asajj Ventress (Dark Jedi)
Durge (Bounty Hunter)
OTHER CHARACTERS
ARC Trooper (Clone Commando)

Now it's possible that the ARC Trooper will be the Clone Commando that Hasbro has said will come with the Speeder Bike which means we could get another, single carded, version or a plain white Clone Trooper which has been rumored for a while.

Durge could be the Bounty Hunter that comes with the Speeder Bike, so again we could get 2 versions or we could get another all new character.

Asajj Ventress is probably the Sith Witch that has been on some of the rumor lists for a while, replacing Dooku from some of the eariler lists. Durge likly replaces the rumored Jango Fett (or on a list I saw more recently "Mandalorian Bounty Hunter").

What do you think?

I have to say that having seen the preview art on the official site I'm glad the figures are staying true to the characters film appearances as the figures would not fit in with the others if they followed the animated style.

Reaction score
Why the hell do people keep saying "Sith Witch"?? Stop it already!! We don't call Dooku or Sidious a Sith Wizard or anything, and I don't care what the concept drawings say, just because a Sith is female doesn't mean they're called "Sith Witch".
Ugh!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Darth MTV:
Why the hell do people keep saying "Sith Witch"?? Stop it already!! We don't call Dooku or Sidious a Sith Wizard or anything, and I don't care what the concept drawings say, just because a Sith is female doesn't mean they're called "Sith Witch".
Ugh!
<font size="2" face="arial">Especially seeing Asajj Ventress isn't even a Sith! She's just a Force-user, who tends to use the Dark Side. Doesn't even make her a Dark Jedi. At least not that we know of yet...

Reaction score
I never said Asajj Ventress was a Sith Witch, all I said was that she is likely to be the character that has been LISTED AS Sith Witch on the rumor lists.

Reaction score
Yeah, all of the published lists had the character listed as a "Sith Witch". That was before they released the name of the character it represented.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Darth MTV:
Ugh!
<font size="2" face="arial">Very simple answer. There were several rumor lists that showed a "Sith Witch" on the list. This was Hasbro's or whomever made up the lists' terminology, not this guy's. Some people just tried to put two and two together. So relax. Or better yet, pay attention to the news around here before you go mouthing off.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jacen Solo:
I never said Asajj Ventress was a Sith Witch, all I said was that she is likely to be the character that has been LISTED AS Sith Witch on the rumor lists.
<font size="2" face="arial">I was just half-heartedly replying to the other guy's rant about this.

I know you're right about her being the figure listed as the "Sith Witch"...and it seems you're going to be right on your other predictions too.
Good foresight.

Reaction score
Thanks

The only one I'm not sure about is Padme, they've said she'll be in the cartoon shorts but it's possible they'll make someone like Dooku instead. Hope not though as with Padme we'd probably get a new costume but with Dooku it's likely that we'd just get the same costume but with extra armor (like Anakin).