Hidden toy shows. Where are they?

Reaction score
Every year I go to comic con in Tampa and every year, I hear about secret shows where the dealers , either just went to or they are gearing up for. Mostly these are at hotels or small venues. I try to find out where and when, but I always fall short. Is this some kind of secret society?

Does anyone know what I'm talking about ?

Reaction score
I have heard the same about a select few comic dealers that either meet in Chicago or Baltimore Comic Con depending on the year. They sell to each other big ticket items and have a select few money bag buyers. Its fine to help each other out.

Reaction score
The hotel room sales at Celebration are famous. A lot of big money items change hands.

Reaction score
I have heard the same about a select few comic dealers that either meet in Chicago or Baltimore Comic Con depending on the year. They sell to each other big ticket items and have a select few money bag buyers. Its fine to help each other out.

I have no problem with it. I want to go to one. Maybe I need some kind of magic ring

Reaction score
You have to be a comic book dealer for awhile even then you have to know someone who has been a high level dealer to get in. These are almost impossible to get into. I know the worker and owner for over a decade even they wouldn't get me in.

Reaction score
You have to be a comic book dealer for awhile even then you have to know someone who has been a high level dealer to get in. These are almost impossible to get into. I know the worker and owner for over a decade even they wouldn't get me in.

Well, atleast I'm not crazy or a conspiracy theorists .. Still , I hope it's not completely a dead end.

Reaction score
However, if you’ve got the sought after Stone Cutters tattoo th3n you get to become leader.