Hidalgo On Luke In The Sequels

Reaction score
As far as Poe is concerned, as a well-traveled pilot, it's not impossible to think he had met Maz at some point in the past. And the way Han casually asks Maz to get BB8 to Leia, I think it's safe to assume she's had contact with members of the Resistance before.

Reaction score
My prediction is that TROS will kind of ramble along with some fun adventure type stuff and cool battles, but won't really help us understand anything and then in the last 10 minutes they'll try to give us a reason for the whole ST. Most of us will leave the cinema unsure as to what just happened and it will take a few years of endless discussions in SW forums before all of us finally understand what the whole point of the ST was and by that time Disney will decide to hit the redo button and we'll start all over again with the ST 2.0.
You should’ve put SPOILER ALERT for aspects of the ESB.

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
In the last 15 minutes of the film the Yuuzhan Vong attack, involving a fleet of Death Stars defending the galaxy, Then leaves us on such a cliff hanger that we demand another trilogy despite our endless complaining about the ST.

^^This

Reaction score
The scene with all those old Imperial Star Destroyers sure did give me a Thrawn returning form the Unknown regions vibe.

Reaction score
The scene with all those old Imperial Star Destroyers sure did give me a Thrawn returning form the Unknown regions vibe.
uhh, never thought of that. Interesting!
Someone did the count... apparently there has to be over 4 million people in total aboard all those...

Last edited:
Reaction score
People are forgetting that trailers for Star Wars are mostly made up of stuff NOT in the movie or with little to no impact on the story. (See Ren, Knights of) (See Also 'lightsaber handed to Leia', Maz voiceover 'Who Are You', everything in The Last Jedi trailer that made you think this would be continuing what TFA started)

I said somewhere else on these boards that JJ and Rian must have read up on Dark Empire before this new trailer came out. I'm fully expecting Rey to be a clone now, but a clone of what? Luke, Palpatine, or a clone of herself (as in she is actually a corrupted jedi that was cloned so we'll see 2 Rey's in this movie? *I do realize this sounds a bit crazy, but all expectations are out the window with this one.

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. Talk about a character who deserves time on screen, even if it's just for a short time. Same for Mara Jade and Ahsoka Tano - I would love to see both characters make even a brief appearance in TROS, although I'm not holding my breath.