Hey. I'm new here.

Reaction score
I'm guessing, by the looks of your name, you're a fan of Radiohead right?

Reaction score
I think we have met before sir. Are you still cooler than Rip Torn?

The Better Board getting borring to you?
Hey! The internet is a small place sometimes.:) No, I still love the Better Board, but there's a distinct anti Star Wars vibe over there. I can't really brag about the cool Apprentice Darth Sidious custom I whipped up.

I've actually been reading the forums here for a long time, to check up on when new stuff is coming out, so I figured I might as well dive in and sign up. Thanks for all the kind words!

And yeah, big Radiohead fan here. OK Computer is a damn fine album, and it's been my internet handle for a while now.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard friend, where'd you go? Hey Mildoo. Your avatar and the guy in your post are cuttin' a rug!
DAAAAAMN Mildoo's avatar got SERVED!

anyway welcome to the forums as always visit the anime thread given if you are a fan of it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey! The internet is a small place sometimes.:) No, I still love the Better Board, but there's a distinct anti Star Wars vibe over there. I can't really brag about the cool Apprentice Darth Sidious custom I whipped up.

I've actually been reading the forums here for a long time, to check up on when new stuff is coming out, so I figured I might as well dive in and sign up. Thanks for all the kind words!

And yeah, big Radiohead fan here. OK Computer is a damn fine album, and it's been my internet handle for a while now.

ok? okcomputer? okcomputer it IS you!!!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

"You will not find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy... " ;)

:) PS: Awesome handle, btw - Radiohead are one of my all-time favourite bands - and I'm seeing them in concert when they tour New Zealand in November! Can't wait!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're gonna love it. I saw them in Chicago in 2001 and in Indianapolis in 2008, and they were the best live shows I've ever seen. I'm sitting out this tour because traveling far enough to see them isn't really in the cards this year, but from what I've seen the set lists have been pretty stellar.