Hey Hasbro - THIS!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkArtist
if they do bring it back I really hope that they finish what they started and give us all the classic Kenner figures redone on the Vintage style cards. still need Jawa, YakFace, Imp Dignitary, Bespin Security Guard, Hoth Rebel Commander, Princess Leia Boushh, Han Solo Carbonite, Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper, Gonk Droid, R5-D4, Fx-7, Ugnaught, Death Star Droid, AT-AT-Driver, AT-ST Driver, Lobot, 2-1B, Imperial Officer, Ree-Yees, General Madine, 8-D8, Bib Fortuna, Emperor Palpatine (with Throne), EV-9D9, Imperial Gunner, Endor Battle Poncho Luke, Amanaman, Squidhead, Rancor Keeper.

and I'd love to see Hasbro pull out all the stops and give us perhaps new sculpts of figures like Tatoonie Luke (the first vintage figure was meh), Bespin Lando.

also I'd love to see Hasbro finally give us some of the cancelled prototype figures that were from Droids and Ewoks as well as the Adventure continues line. that would be awesome to finally have perhaps an Admiral Screed and Vlix.

I geek out when making lists too!

In the likely event they do something special for the 40th anniversary (Please be TVC. Please be TVC. Please be TVC. Please be TVC. Please be TVC. Please be TVC.) it is also likely that they will only focus on the SW movie figures as in ANH.

New sculpts for Obi Wan, Solo, Tusken Raider (SA arms!), Power (gonk) droid, Death Squad Commander, Death Star Droid, Hammerhead, R5 D4, Luke (both)and Leia are needed.

Repack: Chewie, Jawa, Stormtrooper, R2D2, C3PO on TVC cardback.

As a 'sorry' for ****ing up the line recently they can give us exclusive such as updated Wuher, Tonnika twins, Aunt beru and Uncle Owen, further aliens (2-packs, 3-packs, 4-packs or re-release the Cantina Playset) and of course the **** of that beast that walks into view in the Special Edition when we get to Mos Eisley.