Herbs Collection

Reaction score
Messing around with some spare Sideshow parts today, and decided to add a little more character to the Gentle Giant AOTC Anakin bust.:)
I think it works quite well and a real easy modification it kinda mirrors the ESB vader bust that i no longer own, i prefer the more commanding presence of the ROTS Vader.
The more i look at it the more i like it, quite chuffed actually. Certainly makes the bust more appealing to me.

Reaction score
New Mallak Sculpt with the other 2 sith lords. Revan is still a WIP

Last edited:
Reaction score
Those are some cool customs yourmaster.:) You should start a thread of your own, so others can view your cool collection.

Reaction score
Hey herb Sorry bro i didn't think this was your personal thread. I showcase my stuff on another forum but maybe i should stat one here.

Reaction score
No harm done mate, at the time I created the thread, I wanted a title I could identify quickly, as a lot of members titles simply said "My collection"
Sorry for any confusion.

Reaction score
Yea bro I assumed by the title it was a public thread im very sorry bro!

/facepalm

Last edited:
Reaction score
New addition to my Star wars fine art collection. Jerry Vanderstelt "Furnace Heart" AP 6/6

Reaction score
That looks great, very impressive..., wouldn't mind having that in my collection. :)

Reaction score
These Jedi are starting to take over my Sith collection, Master Jinn added.

Reaction score
Wow I've never seen these before, amazingly realistic, nice collection.

Reaction score
Love that "Furnace Heart"
...and the way you have Qui-Gon posed looks good!

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys.
I just converted my Hasbro Dooku over to a spare SSC Qui gon jinn body. To put him in "scale" with other figures in my collection.
Had to modify the sleeves of the tunic as the SSC arms are much longer...also needed to dremel the Dooku head a little to fit the Sideshow neck peg.
Oh, and after checking some movie stills of Count Dooku i noticed Hasbro had his lightsaber clip to hold his saber on the wrong side, so fixed that too.

He's just a place holder in the meantime til Sideshow has a blast at him.

Reaction score
That looks great...Dooku was truly one of Hasbro's best...can't believe Sideshow hasn't produced one yet...they always had a knack for doing a good job on older characters (Old Ben, Gandalf, Piett to name a few...)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Updated my Sideshow Cobra officers with new Skull balaclavas.

Reaction score
Very nice, the more I see him in this pose the more I'm thinking maybe I'll display him the same. :)

Reaction score
Yours are the first pics of that Mythos Vader I've seen that make it look really good! Better than the "official" ones....Well done,sir!

Reaction score
Nice additions, looking good. What's with the GI Joe base under the emperors throne? Just curious. :)

Reaction score
Thank you. lol the Joe's base is Sideshow boxes in the next shelf down in the detolf, i moved home recently & haven't got round to unpacking yet.
Each shelf fits 5 regular size boxes, great for storage, & worked a treat when transporting the detolfs on the BIG move:)

Reaction score
My Last purchase of 2013 adding Medicom RAH Darth Maul. Stunning portrait!

Reaction score
Very nice addition to your collection. The facial sculpt is pretty good..., definitely a cool purchase. :)

Reaction score
Great addition. The medicom Maul is terrific. The face sculpt is great.

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I added some bits n pieces from the Sideshow Maul, to fine tune the Medicom to my tastes.
Im using the SSC Mauls under tunic as the collar makes the medi neck look 100% better & the lit SSC dual saber looks far better than medicoms stumpy version.
This is now my definitive Darth Maul! Highly recommend picking one up:)
Still wishing for an announcement for 1:6 Count Dooku:whistling:

Reaction score
I probably over use this quote but it's relevant I think..., impressive, most impressive!!! lol ;) Great displays.