Herbs Collection

Reaction score
Ha! Love that picture, Paul. Kind of like what my son and I used to do when he was younger. Really, being able to share your passion for the movies and the hobby with your kids gives you a great feeling. It's like you know when you are no longer around, that human being you helped create will carry the torch. Great picture!

* The RS T-shirt/logo looks fantastic, by the way.

Reaction score
Thanks Julian, you're right it's all about those precious memories and at least document them in photographs(memories fade)
I'm totally digging the shirt🤘 ⚡⚡🤘

Reaction score
Some new additions i received last week. Brian and Lindsay Muir's new book The True Story and a comfy new cushion.

IMG_3992.JPG
CEAE47AA-A045-4CB5-84F9-4AC5DB81418B.jpg

Reaction score
Got my book too yesterday. Read up to chpt 5 so far. Really interesting stuff and from the flick through I did intitally, some great behind the scenes photos too.

The cushion looks great. Few months back I bought the original duvet set and pillow cases which your cushion is based on. Got it for £11.
Took me back to my young boy days in late 70s when I had a set on my bed.

Attachments

Reaction score
Got my book too yesterday. Read up to chpt 5 so far. Really interesting stuff and from the flick through I did intitally, some great behind the scenes photos too.

The cushion looks great. Few months back I bought the original duvet set and pillow cases which your cushion is based on. Got it for £11.
Took me back to my young boy days in late 70s when I had a set on my bed.
It is something else to read what that person is getting away with, I was aware of his claims prior to the book and was duped myself by his lies and my lack of research at the time he started selling.

Nice one! The cushions are available on Etsy in different designs used from the bed linen.

Reaction score
Very cool book, congrats! I pre-ordered it too in the first days, hopefully soon it arrives. Do you have all Brian Muir's books? They are great read.

Reaction score
Some new additions to my Cobra collection. Hasbro revisiting the retro cardbacks and a new 6" scale in the Classified Series. Look forward to adding more villains soon.

IMG_4155.JPG
IMG_4117.JPG

Reaction score
Joes ain't mah thang, brava. But Sta Woz's sick!. So, I gave ya a Like for that dope pic. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks! I've been buying up all the 5POA Rogue One Stormtroopers in my local toy shop as they are now discounted to £3.75, for variety i've customised a few.

Reaction score
Thanks! The Tantive corridor filled with Stormtroopers and Vader’s presence serves the earliest of my memories for my love of Star Wars.

Reaction score
Excited for the new TVC offerings revealed on Friday! I’ve preordered Vader a welcome addition to my Rogue One collection. Also picking up the Tantive IV hallway, very nice 👍🏻