Herbs Collection

Reaction score
😬 I'm like you i see peoples collections and i'm like i want that. Seriously though i really enjoy the Hot Toys figures the level of detail at 1:6 scale is taken for granted at times.
I don't want to stop collecting them i'll just have to be more choosy when the costs are continuing to rise.

🙏Thanks for following my insta i'm following you too now, you have a great collection!

Reaction score
I made a start on my custom ANH Bucket tonight. In the early stages with the prep work filling/sanding and cutting out the head opening and eye lenses.
Also managed to get a first coat of primer applied.

IMG_2655.JPG
IMG_2651.JPG
713C1AA7-1DC3-4C2D-981F-7229D5EA299A.jpg
IMG_2667.JPG

Reaction score
Moved onto the first two coats of paint today. Couple of areas I was gonna re fill/sand then decided the originals should look a little beat up for that authentic as seen on screen look. (Or I?m just lazy)

IMG_2697.JPG

Reaction score
Added some more details green acetate sheet for lenses and trying out water slide decals for the traps and tubes. I'll try and fix some of the overspills when dry, painting at this scale is not my forte.

IMG_2717-COLLAGE.jpg
IMG_2751.JPG
IMG_2748.JPG

Reaction score
Everything looks great, Paul. But, I'm really impressed with the look of Chirrut Imwe. It's like he is alive in a miniaturized form on your table. Great looking figure..

Reaction score
Thanks Julian. Chirrut looks even better in person, hopefully HT will eventually release his counterpart Baze Malbus.

Here’s a snap of my first SLJ action figure. I remember collecting and sending off the coupons to receive this figure and super excited for the rebirth of the Saga...originally it came with a blue lightsaber which I swapped out for the later correct purple release.(had multiples of these)
I really liked this style of window box packaging and expected all the Episode 1 figures to come like this, but that didn't happen and now Hasbro's Black Series has adopted the style for their main line of figures.

4EA556BD-34B3-45E2-A5C0-5D73A587D8C8.jpg
BDB15A39-65CD-478E-B996-52AF555BCBAA.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks Julian. Chirrut looks even better in person, hopefully HT will eventually release his counterpart Baze Malbus.

Here’s a snap of my first SLJ action figure. I remember collecting and sending off the coupons to receive this figure and super excited for the rebirth of the Saga...originally it came with a blue lightsaber which I swapped out for the later correct purple release.(had multiples of these)
I really liked this style of window box packaging and expected all the Episode 1 figures to come like this, but that didn't happen and now Hasbro's Black Series has adopted the style for their main line of figures.

View attachment 355579
View attachment 355580
I also recall how excited I was when I got this then the Battle Droid on the STAP.

Reaction score
Thanks Travis, i completely forgot about the Battle droid and STAP i remember thinking i'd keep it mint in box forever. Now the only item of that era i have left boxed is Mace.

Reaction score
Thanks Travis, i completely forgot about the Battle droid and STAP i remember thinking i'd keep it mint in box forever. Now the only item of that era i have left boxed is Mace.
I don't have any of them anymore, but I do agree the boxed figures were ahead of their time. That is when I got into the MIB phase, because the presentation was so gorgeous and IMO one no longer needed to remove the figure to enjoy viewing them.

Reaction score
That shelf with the RS Sandtrooper helmet flanked by the Sandtrooper and Stormtrooper has to be my favorite one in your collection, Paul. RS does such a great work with their helmets. I have their Sandtrooper Anthony Forrest version and it is really cool, despite I never received the signature plaque. Not RS fault, but long story.

Reaction score
Thanks guys, RS are awesome helmets. I have one of their TK kits on it's way to me, this will be my next project to assemble.

Reaction score
Really like the X-Wing Luke figure. Also like the Snowspeeder outfit Luke. I waited too long to get both, and now they go for more I'm willing to pay for them. Great pictures, Paul!

Reaction score
Received my Stormtrooper helmet kit from RSpropmasters today. And let me tell you I now understand how labour intensive it must be for the RS team(mind you they get lots of practice)
So far so good I’m enjoying the challenge prepping and assembling this awesome iconic Trooper helmet with the helpful YouTube tutorials demonstrated by the RSprops team.
I'm using every bit of reference i can find to help myself, including using my RS Sandtrooper lenses as a template to mark out the openings.
TK lids look like an easy assembly, but trust me i have a new appreciation for the work that goes into these pieces, it's quite rewarding actually :) .

Stay tuned for updates on my progress.

IMG_3240.JPG
IMG_3241.JPG
IMG_3242.JPG