Herbs Collection

Reaction score
Thank you Travis!
I'm seeing collectors on other medias continuing to buy and sell during these difficult times. I will not be purchasing anything collectable related for a while to let postal services concentrate on delivering essential items to people.
Time to be thankful for what i have. Stay safe and Stay home, enjoy your current collections and continue to share with others online.
Preparing for a bombardment of pictures of my current favourite pieces.
This is the way MTFBWY
Guys regarding my last post, seems i'm eating crow as a few pre-orders will be showing up.📦🤐

Reaction score
That Sandtrooper setup Paul, wow :love:!!

Also, always love the Vader and Stormtrooper from the opening scenes of Star Wars!

Reaction score
The head sculpts on Han and Leia and Kylo are quite impressive. Great product. Something I would definitely buy if I were collecting ST character representations. 👍

Reaction score
Great set-up, Paul. Really like how you kept many of the figures in pairs, the young and the old, same character/different outfits, while not overcrowding the shelves. Love the Koto Yoda, one of my favorite Yoda pieces in my collection. I also like how you combined the wood grain and black Detolfs. Well thought out display. 👍

Reaction score
Thanks Julian! Always appreciate the kind comments.
The detolfs kinda bug me a little cause when i originally bought them back in the day they didn't have the white top & base option. I may have to paint them at some point...:unsure:
Hope you and yours are safe n well MTFBWY

Reaction score
Wonderful collection Herb! I do love the Tantive corridor display - JazzInc right? His work for the 1/6th scale community goes above and beyond. I really want to get his MF cockpit...

Reaction score
Thank you Rebelspy! Yip, the moment I seen the Tantive entrance way by Joost(jazzinc) I knew I had to get one. He produces some great 1:6 scale environments.

Reaction score
My Lord, Director Krennic has arrived.
Hot Toys have definitely knocked this one out the park in terms of likeness and tailoring. My only nitpick is the choice of hands they are all similar to each other.
Very happy to finally have Krennic on display flanked by the Deathtroopers.
IMG_1339.JPG
IMG_1395.JPG
IMG_1365.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG
IMG_1379.JPG
IMG_1391.JPG

Reaction score
After a horrible week at work it's awesome to come home to new pieces for your collection.
I've been waiting for this piece since January and i'm more than pleased to finally have in my possession:)
Kylo Ren lightsaber hilt.
View attachment 347354
View attachment 347355
View attachment 347356
View attachment 347357
Paul, thank you for all the time and energy you spend sharing your collection! I am always inspired to come here on the forums and see all of the great ideas and I really need to work on my display.

Congrats on the Kylo Saber and display, it all looks fantastic together! Just curious on which Kylo Saber that is and is there anywhere I can get that acrylic stand? I think it looks very classy for the presentation.