Herbs Collection

Reaction score
Glad i added this to my collection. Hopefully complete his arc with a Rise of Skywalker version.

Reaction score
Added the Hot Toys clothing to my Sideshow Darth Maul, cut n sew is very good.

IMG_8245.JPGIMG_8247.JPG

Reaction score
My wife bought me another t-shirt from Primark today.:)
I'm getting excited now for the Grand finale!

IMG_8717.JPG

Reaction score
I like the first pose, very cool. I took into consideration the removal of figure stands, but not sure if dare for now. Wish there were some clear acrylic stands, similar to old Medicom ones

Reaction score
I really love your display, always have! So you have two MR Vader lightsabers? Most impressive!

I am also a big fan of the RS Sandtrooper helmet, and all the Sith prequel MR saber hilts on the bottom. Lastly, your HT Rebel Blockade Runner door and figures in there is such a cool display.

Seeing your MR Darth Maul hilt makes me me tempted to get one, I keep eyeing it but it just is out of my realm of characters I collect. But a sweet piece!

Reaction score
After I wrote two Vader hilts, I thought one of them was probably an Anakin. Oh well ;).

Yep, that Maul is a beauty and no rotting rubber pieces to contend with! I also scrolled through and looked at the close ups of your other Sith saber hilts. All the prequels ones are so beautifully done.

Reaction score
I love your various display setups. I’m always rearranging and downsizing my IKEA Detolf’s...sometimes less is more. Happy holidays to you!

Reaction score
Man! Off to a slow start with January 😌 but I’m expecting a few pieces to show up soon☺.
Can’t wait to get them....😬

Reaction score
Man! Off to a slow start with January 😌 but I’m expecting a few pieces to show up soon☺.
Can’t wait to get them....😬
I understand. I have two helmets I have been waiting months for, and possibly one other big piece.

Reaction score
I see the Fett PCR helmets are shipping, have you got your notice yet?
Nope, I have not. BBTS for whatever reason are the LAST to get them apparently. The helmets have been shipping for weeks and many members on here already have them. Mine has not even arrived at the retailer yet. My wife paid a deposit, so I can't even cancel and get it from somewhere else.

It is very frustrating since I have been waiting for this helmet since November (the original date that has now been delayed 3 months for me) :mad:...

Reaction score
Wonder how their distribution works it’s a crazy setup?
I agree, who knows? I now (assume) EFX distribute to the small places first, then hold off to give the big retailers (Sideshow, BBTS) later since the orders are more in bulk. But yeah, it's backwards. I prophetically predicted this would arrive to my house around my Birthday (February) way back in November. Sucks to be right sometimes.

Reaction score
Thanks Julian! I know you love listening to metal too 🤘 ⚡⚡🤘
My Star Wars collecting sharing will resume soon, i'm still waiting on a few pieces to arrive. In the meantime here's another fine piece by Slipknot i just bought.🥃
IMG_9826.JPG

Reaction score
That's pretty cool, Paul. Slipknot: No. 9 Iowa Whiskey! 🤘🤘🤘🤘
And you also have the Iron Maiden Trooper beer, which I picked up here after seeing your picture. Any other drinks connected Metal music you have? What about this one by Metallica ....

Reaction score
Nice! I’ve not tried the Tallica whiskey yet.
Currently working my way through a fine bottle of Single barrel select Jack Daniels I received for my anniversary back in September.