Herbs Collection

Reaction score
I must give testament to Julian’s technique, as I am a verified Padawan. In my opinion, there is no better way to remove these stickers. I could not have been more more pleased with the success!!

Reaction score
I have removed the stickersd. Only Vader has a slight mark where the backing paper came off with the sticker, but a dab of a black sharpie covered it. Just waiting on my GooGone to arrive from Amazon so I can do the finally clean up.

Just a shame the awful looking paper inserts are on view with the figure. Why they feel the need to have them inserted is beyond me. Thought about removing them but more trouble than its worth i think.

Reaction score
My first big purchase in a while, none other than the Mighty Kylo Ren's helmet from Anovos Premier line.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks mate! Yeah I collect anything I like the look of. My Hot Toys collection consists of every era of the Saga.
Hope there’s an affordable accurate licensed kylo Ren prop replica hilt available soon, it’s one of the main things I’d consider missing from my collection. The propshop version was way out my price range.

Reaction score
Thanks mate! Yeah I collect anything I like the look of. My Hot Toys collection consists of every era of the Saga.
Hope there’s an affordable accurate licensed kylo Ren prop replica hilt available soon, it’s one of the main things I’d consider missing from my collection. The propshop version was way out my price range.
Prop Shop also had 3D printed parts, that could be an issue in time, for the crazy price asked they could have done better. Why not look for unlicensed version?

Reaction score
Very nice...what do you do for stands?
Thanks Jon! Simple paper towel holder does the trick.

Prop Shop also had 3D printed parts, that could be an issue in time, for the crazy price asked they could have done better. Why not look for unlicensed version?
I’ve had a look at the unlicensed there’s some good options, I’m hoping off the back of Episode 9 there might be a licensed option.

Reaction score
The Kylo Ren Legacy hilt at Galaxy’s Edge is certainly a licensed affordable option and from what I can tell in pics, looks very nice. I’m thinking that I might just have to jump on that option!

Reaction score
I would examine it first though, when i was there i passed on the Luke Jedi saber because of the switch. There is the logical switch on most of them, but loked has a small cheap switch next to the actual button which cheapened the whole look of it. I instead bought the vader and rey sabers.

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Sergiu, i'm not sure what type of fabric the cloak is made of...cotton?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah Hot Toys have great cut n sew!

Received my Kylo Ren plaque from Ariel Martinez today, compliments my helmet Perfectly!

Reaction score
Oh and in other news My wife bought me this cool Kylo Ren T-shirt today at Primark.

Reaction score
My brother gave me one of the Thermal Detonator shaped CocaCola bottles from his recent visit to Galaxy's Edge in Orlando. Cool little novelty souvenir.:)

Reaction score
Yeah Hot Toys have great cut n sew!

Received my Kylo Ren plaque from Ariel Martinez today, compliments my helmet Perfectly!

Herb, your helmet and display plaque look fantastic together. Do you have some detail you can share about getting plaques from Ariel. Are his plaques only available in Europe or U.S as well?

Reaction score
Herb, when using the roll holder as the display stand, do you have something else inside the helmet to help support it?

I'm looking at a few different holders on Amazon, found one almost identical to how yours look. It's
32cm high with a flat top but I don't think it would give the clearance that your helmets show in the pictures. You can see quite a bit of your stand but when i measured my Stormie Helmet, it would hide all but the base.

Reaction score
On this particular stand I used a polystyrene sphere drill out to the desired height you want the helmet to sit on the stand then I taped it all over with black electrical tape. I’ll post a pic later when I’m home.
Bought the sphere in a store called The Range in the craft section. Works a charm.

Reaction score
Thank you Herb!
No probs!

Herb, when using the roll holder as the display stand, do you have something else inside the helmet to help support it?

I'm looking at a few different holders on Amazon, found one almost identical to how yours look. It's
32cm high with a flat top but I don't think it would give the clearance that your helmets show in the pictures. You can see quite a bit of your stand but when i measured my Stormie Helmet, it would hide all but the base.
Here's what's underneath.