Herbs Collection

Reaction score
This is my collection of 1:6 scale Sideshow & Hot toys. Enjoy the pictures and thanks for looking:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Lords of the SITH

I do keep them boxed although i open them from time to time.

I've also done a few mods to vader and maul.
Once I'm happy with them I put them back in box for safe keeping.

Reaction score
I think Sideshow has given up on this line...i'd love them to announce Count Dooku Lords of the Sith 1:6 figure:whistling:

Reaction score
The rumor mill has it that Dooku may show up in sixth scale from Sideshow someday...they did do a PF of him....

...and there is supposed to be a sixth-scale figure of Darth Malgus coming too - maybe he'll be on display at SDCC.

....so the line's not "dead", just very slow.

oh, and where's Assaj Ventress? She's one of the best Sideshow's done....

Last edited:
Reaction score
I live in hope...
Ventress is an amazing figure. I've been tempted a few times, but i decided a long time ago only to collect the Sith Lords that actually appear on-screen in the films.

Reaction score
Sideshows marketing strategy has successfully broke down my Sith focus. Whilst waiting on them to produce 1:6 scale Count Dooku, i caved in and got myself some Clones.
I couldnt resist any longer their just too cool.:D
Gonna "try" and stick to the onscreen Clone Commanders with the exception of 501st clone(had to didnt i, it's Vader related) and Boba Fett.
Waiting on Neyo to complete the Commanders....

Marmit Sandtroopers

Reaction score
Sideshows marketing strategy has successfully broke down my Sith focus. Whilst waiting on them to produce 1:6 scale Count Dooku, i caved in and got myself some Clones.
I couldnt resist any longer their just too cool.:D
Gonna "try" and stick to the onscreen Clone Commanders with the exception of 501st clone(had to didnt i, it's Vader related) and Boba Fett.
Waiting on Neyo to complete the Commanders....

Marmit Sandtroopers
They all look great, I especially like the Marmit Sandtroopers..., did you get them when they were originally made or after market i.e. ebay??? I am just wondering as I haven't found many Marmit figures around & know from Sergiu that the company went bust. :(

& with regards to clones, technically speaking Captain Rex falls into the Vader category doesn't he??? He is Anakin's right hand man in the Clone Wars after all. :)

Reaction score
The Marmit Sandtroopers look great! Congrats! did you change their bodies? I have the Marmit Stormie and AT-AT Driver and love them.

Reaction score
They all look great, I especially like the Marmit Sandtroopers..., did you get them when they were originally made or after market i.e. ebay??? I am just wondering as I haven't found many Marmit figures around & know from Sergiu that the company went bust. :(

& with regards to clones, technically speaking Captain Rex falls into the Vader category doesn't he??? He is Anakin's right hand man in the Clone Wars after all. :)
Thanks for the compliments. The Marmits were bought on eBay around the time they were available to buy in shops.
The orange one was mint in box, and the white one came loose fully assembled. The Marmits are fragile and not as articulated as SSC or HT, but i think their overall appearance visually is far better than Sideshows (imo).
Sideshows Sandtroopers are highly detailed...the pauldrons look amazing as do the weapons/armour...but the deal breaker for me is the awful helmets, theres just something off about them compared to Marmits or Gentle Giants sculpt.

As for Rex, i think the Clone Wars are really cool, but i like to try n stick to the film saga characters:\

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. The Marmits were bought on eBay around the time they were available to buy in shops.
The orange one was mint in box, and the white one came loose fully assembled. The Marmits are fragile and not as articulated as SSC or HT, but i think their overall appearance visually is far better than Sideshows (imo).
Sideshows Sandtroopers are highly detailed...the pauldrons look amazing as do the weapons/armour...but the deal breaker for me is the awful helmets, theres just something off about them compared to Marmits or Gentle Giants sculpt.

As for Rex, i think the Clone Wars are really cool, but i like to try n stick to the film saga characters:\
I'm not overly fond of Sideshow's 1:6 scale Stormtroopers or Sandtroopers & with regards to the helmets, I think they poke out too much at the sides, not sure why they did that really as the premium format statue looks ok (as long as you ignore the ovalness of the helmet of course)..., the 1:6 scale figures have poorly fitting armor in my opinion, not sure why they did such a bad job seeing as the clones are all fine?!? :confused:

Reaction score
Thought i'd add some pics of Lord Tyranus on Sideshows Imperial throne environment.

The Hasbro Dooku still holds up really well in terms of likeness, the accessories and articulation, well...they are not so good.

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack your thread but i was gonna show this in the recent aqisitions thread and saw u guys talking about ssc droping the ball on the sith. Im not about to wait around for ssc to make my favorite characters.

Both are very much still WIP

Reaction score
Well done! Both figures look fantastic even if they are WIP. They'd certainly fit in and not look out of place with the SSC line.
Please post some more pics when you complete them.:)

Reaction score
Thought I'd dig Vader out his cardboard coffin for some fresh photos with the Marmit sandies.
I'm using a Hasbro dome on Vaders helmet, i didn't like the SSC dome it seemed kinda small...i also prefer the shoulder armour over the robes...so being accurate to ANH specifically isn't important to me.

Reaction score
Thought I'd dig Vader out his cardboard coffin for some fresh photos with the Marmit sandies.
I'm using a Hasbro dome on Vaders helmet, i didn't like the SSC dome it seemed kinda small...i also prefer the shoulder armour over the robes...so being accurate to ANH specifically isn't important to me.
That's a very nice looking Darth Vader figure, the changes you've made have certainly given the figure a better presence..., I think I prefer the shoulder armor over the robes too, on show is how it should be. :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys !
Im enjoying taking snaps of my collection and being able to share them with like minded people.:)
A few more single pics, I'll try my best to get a group shot later in the week. I wait until my kids are tucked up in bed before dragging this lot out...:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement Kev!
Today was a good day for my collection, although not Star Wars related, but still, Sideshows finest 1:6 scale Storm Shadow.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Added Boba Fett from SSC to my collection today. Really stoked on this figure, i read a lot of nit picky reviews on it in the past month...but for me it's Boba Fett straight outta the box Awesome figure!

Reaction score
He does look very impressive, I decided to buy the Kotobukiya bounty hunters rather than the Sideshow versions..., if I had the spare cash I think I'd buy the Sideshow bounty hunters too but for the time being I'm happy with the choice I made. :) Love the light up feature on Boba's base, definitely a nice effect..., have you got a place for him to be displayed???

Reaction score
Congrats on the Fett. I agree he came out awesome. Do you have IG-88? He looks just as awesome if not better. They do look great together and can't wait to get them all.

Reaction score
Thanks! Yes Boba Fett is a must for any Star Wars collection, not got IG88 yet from the images i've seen online looks highly detailed and another fine piece from Sideshow.

Reaction score
I've no space at all at the moment Kevin. Im hoping to move house in the near future and maybe gain a quiet corner somewhere away from the kids:sneaky:
I have a problem with lack of space & although me & my wife are moving next year, what was to be my collection room is now going to be the babies room SO that plan is out of the window. lol ;)

Reaction score
Haha been there done that...A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...i had my own collection room, now im relegated to the cupboard under the stairs:)
However im allowed to display my Master Replicas Lightsabers in our living room;)