Herb's collection

Reaction score
My wife got me the "Replica" print by Brian Rood for my birthday last week. Had it framed today, and im chuffed to bits.:)
I think it also compliments my Fett helmet

Reaction score
My wife got me the "Replica" print by Brian Rood for my birthday last week. Had it framed today, and im chuffed to bits.:)
I think it also compliments my Fett helmet
I like this poster a lot. nice set up.

Reaction score
Great collection and beautifully displayed - very cl****
Love the evolution helmets, they look fantastic and definitely something I want to do. Congratulations on having a supporting wife with great taste - happiness is a loving partner that gets your passion for Star Wars collecting :)
Cheers
CT.

Reaction score
Precision cast replica of my car. Present from my wife and quite a rare find:)

Reaction score
I moved to a new house end of last year, and finally got myself a new display for my 1:1 scale collection.
Tempted to add some of my 1:6 scale figs & minibusts for a bit of variety, but for now less is more...see how it pans out. Trouble is i've accumulated so much stuff over the years its hard to resist not displaying altogether.
Either way it's all good, just trying not to let it get outta hand.

Reaction score
Awesome display dude... If it were mine I would display the Vader mythos statue right under the Vader helmet. It's really hard to see what it is way down there. Just me though ;). Cool stuff man

mike

Reaction score
Thanks Mike, Your right it is hard to view the statue down there, however i cant get passed the OCD stage of displaying the lightsabers in a straight line. :)

Reaction score
Clean and simple. I agree with jedimike1 on bringing the statue up higher. Maybe you need to get Another case just for saber hilts...then another group of collectibles...then another case...

Reaction score
Beautiful collection Herb ,

Its funny how one thing leads to another - Ive got carded vintage and now SS prop ships on the go as well...!!

All the best, Andrew BB)

Reaction score
Thanks Andrew, these very forums fuel the addiction:)

Reaction score
Agreed Herb - The only problem is having to look at Sergio's and Catch's massive displays and feeling humbled.....

AB

Reaction score
Had a shuffle round with a few pieces as suggested, the Mythos was lost on the bottom shelf. Also put my Clone Trooper helmets into the mix.
Really want to get some shorter display stands for my MR E11 & Darth Maul saber...the latter is pending, they're too big for the cabinets but the props will fit with smaller stands.
Open to suggestions for shorter blaster stand?

Reaction score
The SDS stand will not hold a MR or a Sterling E-11, Doopys will easily.

Reaction score
Thanks for info only1kenobi & Sergiu. I actually decided to take a saw to my MR blaster stando-o, i figured i'll never sell it & would rather my E11 was perched on it.
Here's the result..not too shabby:)

The cabinets are from Ikeas Besta range.

Reaction score
Nice. Did you manage to cut it well? No crack in the mirror?

Reaction score
Yeh, i did a bit of research & found out the mirror is acrylic not glass. So i was able to lightly score through a few times with a sharp knife before cutting with my jigsaw.
Next i gave the edge a rub with sandpaper, job done & popped it in my cabinet to display my blaster.

Reaction score
Great set up! I'll be getting some new shelves this year as well. Can't wait to get my man cave up and running again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah the Sandie is a favourite, great work by RS:)