WTB Hera Syndulla Mini-bust

Reaction score
Title says it all!
Hera is one of my daughter's favorite characters. I can't attend Celebration next month, and would really love to surprise her with it. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
YW

Reaction score
If Max isn't able to get one, I'll see if I can get my hands on one for you!

Reaction score
John, about your PM requesting if I could pick up a Hera Syndulla mini bust for your daughter, in case you don't receive my PM, I wanted to post here and let you know I was able to order the mini bust for you today. I sent you a PM with all the details. The total including shipping to me was $138.28 When I receive it I'll go to the P.O and get shipping quotes to send it to you. As of right now I was charged instantly for that purchase to the account I have for my collectibles. That said, while I do not mind helping you out, I need you to please Paypal me the $138.28 ASAP. I'm being charged tomorrow for the SSC Half Scale Yoda and I'm short, as I used part of the funds to order the bust for you. Thank you !

Last edited:
Reaction score
PM replied, and payment incoming! Thank you good Sir!

This thread may be closed! Thanks to all who offered to help!

Reaction score
Payment received, thank you!

I will let you know as soon as the mini bust gets shipped to me, as well as when it arrives. I will get you then exact shipping quotes to you from the P.O, FedEx and UPS so you can choose which carrier best fits your budget.

* Happy to help an honest collector and a great Dad. I hope your daughter will love it! :)